AA.00.0010.42 + AA.00.0010.42
Segway Ninebot Gokart PRO
Segway Ninebot Gokart PRO is the best performing and most reliable gokart you will find on the market. It's features are unmatched with a 23 mph top speed along with a 15.5 mile range. Easily adjustable with a height range of 51" to 75", it is perfect for kids and adults who want to have fun drifting around and experience go-karting like never before.
Detachable Self-Balancing Transporter
96Nm Max Torque
1.02G Max. Acceleration
15% Hill Grade
Height Range: 51" to 75"
Top Speed 23 mph
15.5 Miles Range
Indeed, Gokart PRO is equipped with special drifting TPE rear tires: the controllable rear-end and high-speed cornering make it easier to show off drifting techniques like a professional racer.
Four Driving Modes for a maximum of fun for all
GoKart PRO allows the user to switch between 4 different driving modes:
- Safety Mode: 4.97 mph
- Regular Mode: 11.2 mph
- Sports Mode: 17.4 mph
- Race Mode: 23 mph
This will allow you to adapt to all situations and drivers. On top of this, the Gokart PRO is designed with an adjustable frame and steering wheel to fit riders between 4’5” to 6’3”. The high-strength frame can carry 220 lbs of maximum payload and its high torsional rigidity effectively withstands impacts from the road.
GoKart PRO is equipped with a Bluetooth Speaker that let's you play the music of your choice. How about that?!
Additionally, the high-power speakers on the Gokart PRO emulate engine sounds of single-cylinder, two-cylinder, V8, or V12 engines to create a more immersive Gokarting experience.
For a maximum Security, GoKart PRO is also equipped with the following:
- TPE Wid-Body Protection to absorb the force of impact from all sides
- Racercar Inspired Metal Pedals for a better race feeling and durability
- High Traction Steering Wheel for a maximum of control
- Rear Reflector
- Racer Seat
- Front LED Light
- Manual Hand Brake
- Aerodynamic Rear Wind
- High Grip Front Tires
See Quick Start Guide Here
See User Manual here
- Top Speed: The Pro reaches a top speed of 23mph, compared with the original's 15mph top speed
- Driving Modes: The Pro has 4 different driver modes, compared with the original's 3 driver modes
- Upgraded Steering: the Pro is designed with finely-tuned high-traction steering
- Improved Tires: the Pro has the special drifting TPE Rear tires
- Improved Seat: the Pro has an upgraded racer seat to allow all riders (within the height limits) to ride comfortably
- Durability: the Pro has been undergoing durability testing for over 2 years with professional GoKart racers to make an even safer, yet faster, GoKart