REFUNDS & RETURNS
Your satisfaction is really important to us and we want you to enjoy your purchases. If you would like to return your product for a refund, please review the Return Policy to ensure all of the conditions are met. If you discover what you believe to be a product defect, please follow the procedure below. Be sure to read the exceptions for certain brands.
If you wish to return your product, all you have to do is:
- Login to your Wellbots account.
- Click on Orders & Returns on the left side of your screen.
- Enter you order ID and your email address to create a return request.
- Enter the reason for requesting the return and the resolution type for the return. Please tell us if the box has been opened or unopened.
- Explaining why you need to return your product will speed up the process.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) codebefore the shipment of the product to the warehouse.
If you would like to return your purchase:
- Items are eligible for a return for up to 30 days from order date. (Swellpro: 15 days)
- DJI drones must be unopened and unactivated to be returned.
- Segway scooters must be unopened to be returned.
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with the original packaging (unopened box), including manuals and warranty cards.
Open boxes: we may be unable to accept the return. If we do, 15% restocking fees may apply.
- If the product is defective, Wellbots will pay for you to ship the product back. Contacting the manufacturer over the phone or by email first often solves the situation fast.
- If the item was not defective upon inspection, we are unable to accept the return and the item will be sent back to your shipping address. You will cover the return shipping.
- If you don’t want the product anymore, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Refund or exchange will be processed upon receipt and inspection.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.