Bounty Hunter Quick Silver Metal Detector
The Bounty Hunter Quicksilver Metal Detector is an advanced system designed for those who are new to the hobby by providing maximum basic target discrimination with minimal operator adjustment. The entire line of Bounty Hunter metal detectors operate on two 9-volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items.
As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Quicksilver 3-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4 in. headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, Bounty Hunter equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.
- Squelch-Tech fully automatic ground balance eliminates false signals
- Push-button discrimination & 1-touch depth control
- 4-segment digital target identification & 3-tone audio feedback for accurate identification of buried objects
- 8" interchangeable waterproof coil
- The easy-view LCD display is readable at varying distances
- Fully automatic ground balance
- Headphone jack
- Requires two 9V batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.