Cerwin-Vega Mobile Performance Series Class D Amp
The Cerwin-Vega Mobile Performance Series of products makes owning a Cerwin-Vega Mobile sound system very affordable for those that are budget-conscious. And with this 3,000 Watt Max Monoblock Class D Amp, you can enjoy the LOUD sound experience at the right price and the right power!
Cerwin-Vega Mobile amplifiers are powerful enough to drive even the most inefficient speakers and bring out its full performance capabilities to dramatic levels of clean, distortion-free sound.
All Cerwin-Vega Mobile amplifiers are tested and validated by an outside third-party audio lab that measures and analyzes audio electronics to ensure precise power measurements and follows standards and practices set forth by CTA (Consumer Technology Association).
- 1,500 watts x 1 channel at 2 ohms RMS
- 1,000 watts x 1 channel at 4 ohms RMS
- 2 ohm stable
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 400 Hz
- Direct short, thermal, and overload circuits protect amplifier
- Compact size with ambient backlit logo
- RCA passthrough output for easy system expansion
- Fully variable crossovers (12 dB per octave)
- Handles 200 millivolts to 6 volts high- and low-level inputs
- 12 dB bass boost increases low octave harmonics
- Dimensions: 16.63 in. L x 9.05 in. D x 2.09 in. H
- Includes wired bass remote
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.