EAHORA M2 60V/40AH Battery
- If you know you won’t be using the battery for more than a few days, keep it charged at about 80% capacity. At 80%, the battery will degrade less than at higher charge levels.
- The battery would possibly be at an over-discharged state if it is not used for a long time. In order to prevent over-discharging, the battery shall be charged periodically (Recommended 3 months one cycle). Over-discharging may cause loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions.
- Don’t immerse the battery in water, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
- Don’t use or leave the battery at high temperatures as fire or heater. Otherwise, it can overheat or fire, or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
- Don’t reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Don’t connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
- A short circuit will cause serious damage to the battery.
- Don’t transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Don’t use the battery in a location where static electricity and the magnetic field are great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
- The battery can be charged while it is attached to or detached from the e-bike. (You can remove the battery by inserting the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide. To lock the battery, insert the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide.)
- Use the original charger to charge the battery.
- Only charge the battery indoors in dry spaces which are not excessively hot or cold.
- Ensure there is no dirt or debris nearby when using the charger. Keep the charging port clean and dry. Wipe the dust around it periodically.
- When charging the battery, first connect the charger and the battery end, and then plug the charger into power.
- The light on the charger will be red when the battery is charging and will turn green when charging has finished.
- Avoid leaving the charger plugged in when the battery is fully charged.
- Do not charge the battery if you notice the battery is damaged, excessively hot, leaking, smelly, or discolored.
- Charging the battery should take approximately 4-6 hours if the battery is mostly empty.
- Battery charging times may increase with battery age and usage
- Do NOT submerge the battery in a liquid of any kind.
- Do NOT use any metal to touch the charging port, that will cause a short-circuit.
- Turn off the battery when not in use and before removing it from the e-bike.
- Only grab the charger by the plug and not the cable when plugging and unplugging from the wall.
- If the battery has trouble charging, discontinue charging and contact us immediately.
A one-year limited warranty is offered on the battery. The battery will fall within the warranty period if it exhibits any performance flaws or if its capacity is tested to be less than 50% of its rated capacity. You should carefully study the specs and use instructions before using the battery to understand how and where it should be used. We disclaim all liability for any event brought on by failure to adhere to the specifications, including but not limited to: inappropriate usage, incorrect circuit connection, incorrect input power data, deviation from the requirements, and alterations made to the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.