EcoFlow River 600 Extra Battery
The EcoFlow River600 Extra Battery is specially designed to integrate with your River600 portable power station. It provides a cost-effective solution to upgrade your regular River600 power station to a River600 MAX power station. Use this battery to double the output capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh.
Please note, this is a module for the EcoFlow River600. You cannot use this battery without the River600.
- Cost-efficient upgrade for your River600 Power Station
- Installs in a matter of seconds
- Doubles the output capacity to 576Wh
- Recharges 0% to 80% in just 1 hour!
How to install the Extra Battery?
Installing the River600 Extra Battery is very easy:
- Turn off the power station and take out the screwdriver that is located in the extra battery kit.
- Remove the 4 screws at the bottom of the power station.
- Align the male and female battery sockets and connect them. Then, use the 4 longer screws (included in the battery kit) to attach the bottom cover to the power station again.
- Put the power station upright and turn it on. The power station's display will show a battery indicator light. This means you successfully upgraded the power station and it is ready to use!
Power solutions for everyone
No matter your power needs, EcoFlow River 600 is the right choice. The electric generator comes in different versions, providing you with the best power solutions. You can even use EcoFlow R600 off the grid thanks to EcoFlow's Solar Panels.
- 1 EcoFlow River 600 Extra Battery
- 4 Long Screws
- 1 Cross Screw Driver
- 1 User Manual
24 Month Warranty
11.2 x 7 x 2.3 in
1 Year (after fully charged)
500 Cycles (80%)
32-113°F +/- 5°F
-4-140°F +/- 5°F