EcoFlow River 600 Pro Extra Battery (720Wh)
The EcoFlow River 600 Pro Battery is specially designed to work with your EcoFlow River 600 Pro power station. It provides a cost-effective solution to upgrade the output of your River 600 Pro power station. By adding the battery you can double the output capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh! This lets you power home appliances and DIY tools.
Please note, this is a module for the EcoFlow River 600 Pro. You cannot use this battery without the River 600 Pro.
- Cost-efficient upgrade for your River 600 Pro Power Station
- Installs in a matter of seconds
- Doubles the output capacity to 1440Wh
- Recharges 0% to 80% in just 1 hour!
How to install the Extra Battery?
Installing the River600 Extra Battery is very easy:
- Turn off the power station, open the Power Expansion Port on your power station, and connect the Power Cable.
- Open the Power Expansion Port on your extra battery, and connect the Power Cable.
- Turn on the power button of your power station and fully charge the device for the first time. Make sure the voltage is consistent to maximize performance.
- If the display of your power station shows the extra battery icon, the connection is successful. This means you connected the power station with the battery and it is ready to use!
Power solutions for everyone
No matter your power needs, EcoFlow River 600 is the right choice. The electric generator comes in different versions, providing you with the best power solutions. You can even use EcoFlow R600 off the grid thanks to EcoFlow's Solar Panels.
- 1 EcoFlow River 600 Pro Extra Battery
- 1 Expansion Power Cable
- 1 User Manual
24 Month Warranty
11.3 x 7.1 x 8.3 in
1 Year (after fully charged)
800 Cycles (80%)
32-113°F +/- 5°F
-4-140°F +/- 5°F
UL CE FCC RoHS RCM