Eufie Genie Assistant - Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa
You can download the user manual here.
- If the firmware update fails, can I still use eufy Genie as normal? Yes.
- Is there anything I should do when the system is updating? Keep Eufy Genie powered on. Eufy Genie will automatically restart the system when the firmware is finished updating. Do not use eufy Genie before the device says "eufy Genie is ready."
- How do I update the firmware? Method 1: The EufyHome app will push a notice that a new firmware version is available. Tap ""Update"" and follow the steps to update the firmware. Method 2: On the main page of the device, tap ""More"" located in the upper right-hand corner, then tap ""Firmware Update"" to update the firmware.
- How do I delete a device? On the main page of the device, tap "More" located in the upper right-hand corner. Tap the “Remove Device from Your Account” button at the bottom of the “More” page, and tap "Yes” at the prompt.
- How do I reset Eufy Genie’s Wi-Fi network settings? Press and hold the Action button for 5 seconds. Release when the light turns yellow and Eufy Genie indicates it is in “setup mode” with a beep tone.
What do I do if Eufy Genie has trouble connecting to the Internet or loses connection. Method 1 : Unplug the adaptor, then plug in the adaptor to restart eufy Genie. Follow the instructions in the app to complete Wi-Fi setup.
Method 2: Check whether there are any Internet connection problems. If the Wi-Fi signal is too weak, reset your Wi-Fi router and try again.
Method 3: If you still have trouble, press and hold the Action button for 5 seconds to reset the Wi-Fi connection, then follow the instruction in the eufyHome app.
- How do I use Spotify Connection in the eufyHome app? In the eufyHome app, go to the main page of eufy Genie. Tap the Spotify logo to enter the introduction page of Spotify. Tap “Run” at the bottom of the page and then open the Spotify app. If you have not downloaded the Spotify app, eufyHome will direct you to the download page. After succesfully logging into your Spotify account, select "eufy Genie" as your sound output device to play music directly from Spotify. Playing music from Spotify using voice through Alexa is currently unavailable from eufy Genie.
Which third party streaming services can eufy Genie use with the Alexa Voice Service? Eufy Genie supports these streaming services:
-Amazon Prime Music
Spotify and Pandora are currently not supported by Eufy Genie through Amazon Alexa.
- Does Eufy Genie support calling and messaging now? No. This feature is currently unavailable.
- If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the Echo you're closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception). Does Eufy Genie have a similar function? Currently Eufy Genie does not support this function. We will update this function through a future firmware update.
- How do I find out the status of Eufy Genie when the orange light is turning? Just press the ”Action“ button to find out the status.
- After Eufy Genie has successfully connected to a Wi-Fi network, can I control it using a 3G/4G network? Yes.
- Does eufy Genie work on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands? No. Eufy Genie only works on the 2.4 GHz and 802.11 b/g/n bands. Eufy Genie is compatible with routers which support both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- After successfully logging into my Amazon account through the EufyHome app, why shoud I download the Amazon Alexa app? Using only the EufyHome app, you can do tasks such as getting the weather and setting a timer. But if you want to use the services or control smart home devices from a third party, you will need to download the Amazon Alexa app because these skills are enabled via the Amazon Alexa app.
- Why do I need to register my EufyHome account before using? Both the remote access and Alexa voice functions transfer information through a server that requires a registered eufyHome account to use.
Stream Online Music:
Smart Home Control:
Power Adaptor Rating (output):
Power Adaptor Rating (input):
100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
Operating Frequency Power:
Rated Power Consumption:
5 V = Max 2 A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.