Garmin Tactix Charlie Multisport GPS Watch : Never loose track again
Discover the Garmin Tactix Charlie for fitness training and outdoor navigation. Its built-in mapping and navigation features help you to stay on course, whether you are training, jogging or trekking in more challenging environment. Its full-color Topo mapping comes preloaded with optimized map data to understand and check your location at a glance. Its GPS and GLONASS satellite reception enables you to keep track in more demanding environments. Use your watch to follow courses, mark locations such as your campsite while hiking or course checkpoints.
Your Tactix watch also provides a set of ABC ( altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors to guide wherever you are. It will never fail you, you can navigate the Outdoors safely!
Enjoy a fully customizable experience
Customize your tactix Charlie with more Apps to change the watch face, data fields, or add widgets to provide more detailed information at a glance. Garmin will always improve its features and widgets so keep track of new releases!
By downloading the Running Power app from the Connect IQ store onto your watch, you will enjoy new metrics such as pace, vertical oscillation, local wind conditions, in order to precisely determine the amount of power you are applying on the ground as you run. It will give you the most detailed information on your jog ever!
- The 1.2 high-resolution display is sunlight-readable and features a domed sapphire lens. You can easily switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility.
- Includes preloaded routable map navigation as well as TOPO mapping
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel buttons plus built-in elevate wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- This GPS watch come with Tactical-specific features such as Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- The built-in navigation sensors include all you need : a GPS and a GLONASS, plus a 3-axis compass, a barometer, an altimeter and a gyroscope
- Use your watch for up to 12 days in smartwatch mode or up to 20 hours if GPS mode is active and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- 1 x Garmin Tactix Charlie
- 1 x black silicone band (QuickFit Watch Band 26 mm)
- 1 x Charging/data cable
Physical Size : 51 x 51 x 17.5 mm
Display Size : 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
Lens : domed sapphire crystal
Bezel : Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
Case : fiber-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
Strap : Silicone
240 x 240 pixels
sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days
GPS/HR mode: Up to 20 hours
UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 35 hours
Time/Date, GPS Time Sync, Automatic Daylight Saving Time, Alarm Clock, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunrise/Sunset Times
Wrist-based Heart Rate (constant, every second), Daily Resting Heart Rate, Fitness Age (in app), Sleep, Hydration ((in Garmin Connect™), Mentrual Cycle (in Garmin Connect™ and optional Connect IQ™ widget)
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer
Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
Saftey and Trackign Features:
Livetrack, Group Livetrack
Other Features :
Acticity Tracking features, Gym and Fitness, Training Planning and Analysis features, Running Features, Golfing features, Outdoor Recreation, Cycling Features, Swimming Features, Kid Activity Tracking Features
Night Vision Mode, Dual Grid Coordinates