Hurley Big Swell 2 Electric Motorcycle Limited Edition - 2023 model
The Big Swell is a big deal. This limited edition e-mini bike from Hurley can rip on the beach, in the snow, and out on the open road. Hurley’s powerhouse e-mini bike brings a whopping 1000 watts and 48 volt ride assist and throttle to the party. The 20-inch wheels and huge 4-inch tires offer a super stable, ultra-comfortable ride. This show-stopping machine with chrome smoke finish delivers serious power to go the distance—fast—while being completely loaded. Pack it all up on the rear rack and motor for 60 miles per charge at speeds up to 28 mph. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- FRAME: Hand-built alloy frame
- FORK: Front suspension fork and huge 4-inch tires to smooth out the road
- POWER: Neco 1000 watt motor + 48 volt battery; pedal assist and throttle
- MAX SPEED/DISTANCE: 28 mph; 40 miles per charge
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano 8-speed drive train for easy shifting
- BRAKES: Clarks Hydraulic 160mm disc brakes provide stopping power in all conditions
- WHEELS: Strong yet lightweight 20" alloy
- COMPONENTS: Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes
- LIGHTS/COMPUTER: Large LCD monitor; front & rear lights
- EXTRAS: Phone & storage bag, kickstand, multiple eyelets to customize add-ons
- LEVEL: Ride Class 2 or 3 (programmable)
Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 98% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 10 minutes or less. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.
The return window is 14 days from delivery.
Defective product: please inspect your order upon reception and immediately send us pictures/video of any issues you may notice. Replacement parts will be provided at no cost. Exchanges will be processed at our sole discretion if the item is not repairable.
Buyer’s remorse: products must be in new condition, unused, in original packaging with all accessories and documents. Customers are responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee applies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.