Hurley Carve Urban Electric Bike
Ride fast and look good doing it. Carve boasts a powerful 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for serious speed and an internal downtube battery for a clean, sleek look (not to mention battery theft protection). This urban single speed features flat bars for comfort and a lightweight frame for easy maneuvering and storage. Designed to get you from point A to point B—FAST, feel the thrill of this urban rocket and pull into the driveway before the ice cream melts. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for extra power when you need it
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 30 miles
- Durable 700c steel frame for a forgiving ride
- Single speed drive train for simplicity
- Strong yet lightweight 700c alloy double wall wheels
- Reliable alloy caliper brakes
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
- Size: L / 21” Fits 5’10” to 6” 4”
The return window is 14 days from delivery.
Defective product: please inspect your order upon reception and immediately send us pictures/video of any issues you may notice. Replacement parts will be provided at no cost. Exchanges will be processed at our sole discretion if the item is not repairable.
Buyer’s remorse: products must be in new condition, unused, in original packaging with all accessories and documents. Customers are responsible for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee applies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.