Joan 6 Pro
NOTE: Joan 6 Pro is currently in presale. The device will be ready to ship approx. end of August, 2021.
The Joan 6 Pro is a next generation, ultra-low power, touch screen ePaper device, designed for advanced meeting room management of enterprises. Mount it wirelessly with the Smart magnet or use a fully wired PoE dock.
Analyse peak hours, most popular meeting rooms, who books the most meetings, and other workplace data.
This Smart magnetic mount is assigned to a specific meeting room. Any Joan 6 Pro attached to that magnet will automatically show the specific room information. Joan 6 Pro is easy to deploy and ready to use in minutes. With no need for additional software, so you just place it down and start playing.
Joan 6 Pro supports 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi dual band standard, and WPA2 Enterprise support. It works on a TLS 1.3 encryption.
Extra long battery life
Advanced e-ink technology ensures that Joan’s battery lasts for weeks (or even months) on a single charge. Recharge it overnight via micro-USB (included in the box).
Made of non-polluting materials and energy-efficient production that requires minimal amounts of water. Joan uses 99% less energy than LCD screens and its battery can last for months on just one charge.
- 1 x 6-inch Joan 6 Pro touch screen device
- 1 x Micro-USB C cable
- 1 x User’s Manual
- 1 x Smart Magnetic Mount
- 1 x Access to the Joan Web Portal
- 1 x Warranty card
- Google G Suite (former Google Apps; Google Calendar)
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- Basic authentication
- Accruent EMS
- iCalendar (.ics)
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive touch E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- Portrait view
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- Front light
- 4/5 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK, WPA3 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise support
- 4 GHz Bluetooth 5 support
- Ethernet via optional PoE wall-mount (IEEE 802.3u) standard
- Optional wall mounted POE-dock, that provides wired network connectivity (and Power over Ethernet) as well as shows the room occupancy status (green for free and red for booked).
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.46 oz (98 g). Up to 6 months of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a USB-C charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed USB-C charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- POE compatible
- High quality anodized aluminum casing
- Anti-reflective, high transmissive glass
- Color: Black, Gray
Dimensions & weight:
- Joan device dimensions: 4.10 × 5.63 × 0.44 in (104.2 × 142.9 × 11.1 mm)
- Weight of Joan 6 pro: 11.36 oz (322 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Smart Magnetic Mount for Joan 6 Pro that requires no tools (one included with each device) and that enables device configuration after charging (no need to exactly match the device and the meeting room anymore).
- Device can be mounted at a maximum height of 2 meters.
- Optional wall mounted PoE dock with LED room occupancy indicator.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)