C3STROM Astro Pro: Class 3 Electric Bike
C3STROM Astro Pro is an electric moped designed for daily life, whether commuting to work or leisure shopping, etc.
Excellent to ride around in your city without being hassled by the bulkiness in contrast to other city bikes. It is designed with premium integrated lights, turn signals, electronic horn, fenders, and adjustable high speed performance.
The moped has a 750W motor that offers a top speed of 28 mph regularly, with the option to go faster when off-roading. To counteract all that speed, the e-bikes have four-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
The Astro Pro includes a 1,040Wh battery that should give you a range of 78-miles. The battery is built into the aluminum frame and are expected to take four to five hours to fully charge.
When you do push the Astro to its real top speed, the 20-inch tires should be able to hang with its off-roading capabilities and puncture-resistant design. TheC3STROM ASTRO Pro is also designed with a rear rack that can carry 33 pounds or be outfitted with a custom bag and backup battery.
What's in the box
1 x C3STROM Astro Pro
- Motor: 750W rear geared hub motor
- Top speed: 28 mph (45 km/h) or claimed 32 mph (51.5 km/h) in offroad mode
- Range: 78 miles per charge
- Product size: 70 inch x 42 inch
- Battery: 52V 20Ah 1,040 Wh (removable and lockable)
- Weight: 95 lb (43 kg)
- Display: 3.5 inch LCD display
- Charger: 4A; Full charge in 4-5 hours
- Battery: Removable Lithium-ion; 1040WH; SAMSUNG 21700 cells
- Hub Motor: BAFANG 750W, 80Nm; Rear hub intergrated
- Wheels: 20-inch x 4.25-inch fat tires
- Brakes: 4-piston hydraulic brake,
- Derailleur: 8 speed
- Saddle: Ultra long seat filled with silicone
- Pedals: Wellgo platform pedals
- Shifters:Twist shift, 7 speedharness
- Extras: Large LED display, bright headlight and taillight with turn signals, included rack and fenders, 7-speed gearing, USB charging port in display
- The ‘Limited Warranty’ is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium-ion battery (the “battery”),forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware (each labelled a “Covered Component”).
- C3STROM-made frames from aluminum are covered by C3STROM warranty for life.
- Only the originalowner of an e-bike purchased from C3STROM or authorized retailer is covered by this ‘Limited Warranty’. The ‘Warranty Period’ begins upon receipt of the e-bike. The ‘Warranty Period’ will expire one year after this date or upon sale or transfer of the e-bike to another person. Under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner.
- Any material and/or workmanship issues are also covered by the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.