Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler 930W Robotic In-ground Pool Cleaner
The Prowler 930W Robotic Cleaner has all the easy, drop-in-and-go intelligence of all the Prowler family. But with the 930W’s WiFi connectivity, all you need is the Pentair Home app to make pool cleaning truly hands-off and effortless --even by robot standards. Whether you need time to get ready for the kids’ pool party or simply want to touch up a tough spot before bed so your morning dip is glistening.
The greatest features of this pool cleaner include :
- WiFi control via the Pentair Home App for easy connectivity and smart-phone enablement.
- Easy access to top filtration basket that captures minuscule and large debris.
- A robust caddy for you to easily transport your pool cleaner from point A to point B.
- Customizable cleaning schedule so you’re never overdue for a cleaning.
- Manual targeting of trouble spots for a truly pristine pool.
- Delayed start app feature allows you to clean now or clean later, so late-night swimmers won’t be bothered.
What is new compared to the Pentair 920?
Pentair definitely brought some major improvements for the Pentair 930W :
- Cleaning the pool has never been so fun : You can now control your pool cleaner from your smartphone or tablet. For example, you can operate the robot with manual drive either in Joystick Mode, or in Tilt mode. The later means that cleaner direction and speed will now be controlled by the direction and angle you tilt your smartphone.
- You can now get rid of all debris no matter size they are at the same time : Whereas the Pentair 920 comes with separate mesh baskets made for either large or fine debris, the Pentair 930 include a dual-filtration system that traps debris of any size from large to ultra-fine.
- Caddy is included : no extra purchase needed for mobility and easy storage.
- 1 x Pentair 930W Pool Cleaner
1 x 60' floating communication cable
1 x Power Supply
1 x Caddy
Stairs, walls and waterline
Yes, Wi-Fi Control via the Pentair Home App
OTHER SMART FEATURES:
Weekly Timer, Quick Cleaning, Delayed Start
Pool cleaners must be unopened to qualify for a return. For defective products and technical issues, Pentair requires customers to contact them directly. The manufacturer will troubleshoot the issue and, at their sole discretion, provide parts or a replacement unit under warranty. Please contact Pentair with your serial and proof of purchase at 800-831-7133 or by filling this online form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.