pi-top  DIY Edition is the only Raspberry Pi 4 case with an inbuilt battery and power management system. Ditch the power supply and take your projects anywhere.
Accessories for pi-top  DIY Edition
For a better use of the product, we advise you to add the extra accessories to the pi-top  DIY Edition, which are the display cable, power supply and SD card with pi-top's OS. You can find these on Wellbots as well.
- 5 hour internal battery: this enables you to go anywhere
- USB-C Power Delivery: specification at 15V to charge battery quickly
- Integrated heat sink and centrifugal cooling fan make temperature regulation a breeze
- Power management system: this includes a soft shutdown and UPS to make sure SD card isn't corrupt
- Rasperry Pi interraction: look at the mini screen and buttons to view IP addresses, have diagnostics or interact with your projects
- Raspberry Pi 1-watt loudspeaker: this system is integrated but you can have a louder sound just by connecting to the external jack
- Rasperry Pi GPIO Female 40-pin connector with labeled ports
- Access to Raspberry Pi ports: you can connect easily to an HDMI TV, a computer (Apple, Windows or others). USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RPi OTG, Gigabit Ethernet, GPIO & Dual HDMI Connectors with pi-top Display port.