QuietKat RidgeRunner E-Bike
Some of the most rugged terrains on the planet are found in the Rocky Mountains. The beauty of this place is only matched by the danger and exposure faced while enjoying the grand peaks and valleys. To conquer this terrain you need the ultimate machine.
The range is up to 64 miles. The max load capacity is 300 lbs.
- Powerful motor: The RidgeRunner's 1000w Bafang Ultra Mid Drive Motor is a true marvel of engineering - the highest quality, longest-lasting, and most powerful motor available.
- Increased acceleration: Get up to 1500w of peak power and 160 nm of torque to accelerate up steep inclines like never before.
- Flexible classification: The RidgeRunner is available as a 1000W unclassified eBike and can be programmed down to 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 operations.
- Full suspension frame: 150mm of front suspension travel and 150mm of rear suspension travel from the fire link 4-bar suspension linkage.
- Advanced brakes: 4-Piston hydraulic brakes inspire confidence when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain.
- Fat tires for ultimate traction: Fitted with a high quality 26″x4.8″ fat-tire platform. Ideal for a wide variety of technical, off-road terrain, including soft sand and snow plus hardpack trails and rocks. Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
Rider flexibility: Flexible to suit all types of riders and available in medium or large 17 or 19-inch frame sizes.
- 1 x QuietKat RidgeRunner E-Bike
- See unboxing and assembly video here: https://vimeo.com/516355056
Ultra Mid-Drive 1000W (1600W Peak | 160nm torque)
16ah/48V | 12 lbs.
Up to 64 miles
Removable Thumb Throttle
TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
QK Inverted Air-Suspension Fork / RockShox Monarch RL
CST Roly Poly 26” x 4.8”
Max load capacity:
17” S/M, 19” M/L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.