Scan Objects To 3D Models
SOL 3D is a small desktop scanner that allows you to create highly accurate 3D models of real life objects. Thanks to an intuitive software and a built-in display anyone can use this 3D scanner. It is relatively small, lightweight and can be assembled with only 4 pieces, making it the perfect tool for hobbyists, entrepreneurs and artists.
The Scan Dimension SOL 3D is ideal for:
Makers: Simply create a digital model of your art, design or other creation. You can scale the model up or down, reproduce it in a different material and use it for your modeling process.
- Entrepreneurs: Show off a 3D model of your product in your online store. With a 360° view of your product customers can get a better feel and are more likely to buy it.
- Educators: Turn your classroom into a 3D discovery lab. SOL combines easy-to-use software with affordable hardware so that anyone can learn about 3D modeling.
3D Scanning In 6 Simple Steps
With SOL 3D you can create 3D models in just a few minutes.
- Scan the object with your SOL 3D scanner.
- Verify your scan in the SOL Viewer.
- Export your scan.
- Import your scan into a slicer software for clean-up.
- Transform or modify your scan as desired.
- Print, save or export it.
Highly Accurate 3D Modeling
What makes SOL 3D so special is that it is affordable, easy to use and extremely accurate. Compared to other 3D scanners the SOL 3D provides high quality models with an accuracy of .1mm.
Look at how SOL 3D compares to the competition:
- Makers: Simply create a digital model of your art, design or other creation. You can scale the model up or down, reproduce it in a different material and use it for your modeling process.
- 1 3D Scanner
- 1 Turntable
- 1 Scanner Stand
- 1 Black-out Tent
- 1 USB Cables
- 1 Cover and Scan Target
- 1 3D Scanner
Dimensions (H x W x D):
18.11″ × 14.17″ × 8.07″ in
Supported File Output:
STL, OBJ, DAE, XYZ, PLY
Near Mode: 100mm diameter cylinder, 100 mm tall
Far Mode: 170mm diameter cylinder, 170 mm tall
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
In the case of buyer's remorse, products can only be accepted for unopened products, customer pays for shipping and 15% restocking fees will apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.