Toledo Electronic Touch Z-Wave Combo Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt + IP Camera
Utilize our IP camera in conjunction with the Electronic Lock (CV180TD) that is Z-Wave compatible to its fullest security potential. There are 3 ways to open this deadbolt: using a key, a passcode, or a smartphone pairing. Using Z-Wave technology, both devices can be paired to a smartphone to carry out various tasks (opening and closing the door, recording, communicating with people in the space, receiving security notifications, etc.). The deadbolt, which has a square design and a satin nickel finish, will give your entrance a contemporary and distinctive touch.
- Single Cylinder
- Water-resistant system ideal for exterior use.
- Resistant to alterations.
- Compatible with Z-Wave technology.
- Triple access: numerical passcode, smartphone pairing, and key.
- 1 master passcode and up to 30 subcodes.
- 10 users connected simultaneously capacity.
- Visual and audible operational indicators.
- Keyboard with integrated LED ideal for use in the dark.
- Includes 3 copies of keys.
- Works with 4 AA alkaline batteries. **
- Universal reversible function.
- Lifetime warranty upon presentation of proof of purchase at the store. For additional information, visit: www.toledolocks.com/warranty/
- Video resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 30 fps.
- Wide-angle lens up to 110-degree (horizontal).
- Infrared filter designed for night and day use.
- Space for micro SD card (up to 64GB).
- Free mCamView app.
- Notifications on iPhone/iPad and Android when detected audio or movement.
- ANSI Grade 3.
- Anti-bumping system.
Universal Latch: 2 3/8" – 2 3/4" (60mm – 70mm)
Door Lock: 67 mm x 133 mm (back)
67 mm x 189 mm (front)
Satin Nickel = V180TZW/CUS15
** Batteries not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.