Wonder Workshop Cue School Pack + Currciulum
Teach kids the fundamentals of design thinking, coding and robotics with the Wonder Workshop Cue School Pack + Curriculum. This STEM based curriculum includes engaging hands-on coding lessons for students. The education pack contains 12 award-winning Cue Robots, 60 student notebooks filled with creative projects, sketch kit materials for programmable robot art, and a professional development course for middle-school educators.
No coding experience necessary
With this Wonder Workshop Cue School Pack coding experience is not necessary. The comprehensive curriculum guide will teach students with no prior coding knowledge the computational thinking skills they need to succeed in the 21st-century. The lesson plans are designed to meet CSTA, ISTE-S, and Common Core Standards.
- Dedicated Activites library: Use the Wonder Workshop database to find STEAM related content, and search for lesson plans and turnkey activities.
- 12 award-winning Cue Robots offer students choice and voice as they advance to the next level of coding.
- 60 Student Notebooks aimed at teaching students the fundamentals of design thinking.
- 12 Cue Robots in Onyx
- 6 Gripper Building Kits
- 2 Sketch Kit Accessories
- 2 Whiteboard Sketch Maps
- 2 Whiteboard Erasers
- 6 Marker Refill Kits
- 4 Cue Notebooks: Unit 1 Creative Writing
- 4 Cue Notebooks: Unit 2 Game Design
- 4 Cue Notebooks: Unit 3 Innovation
- 1 Cue Applied Robotics Curriculum Guide
6th to 8th
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.