Zendure A5PD Portable Charger 16,750 mAh
Zendure A5PD is recognized as the most durable, safest, and trust-worthy external batteries in the market. With its high capacity, it can charge your iPhone up to 6 times which is awesome for long trips and travels. It has also been approved and used by a number of airlines such as Titan Airways and British Airways for their pilots to charge mission-critical tablets used during flight operations!
ZEN+: ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY
Each port automatically detects your device and fine-tunes the output to charge it at maximum speed (up to 2.1A). Enjoy top charging speed with a "Zen" peace of mind
FOURTEEN CUBIC INCHES OF WIN
Some people need more capacity than our smaller batteries deliver. The A5 features five lithium-ion cells with incredibly high energy density. It's one of our best sellers among users who have more than one power-hungry device.
PACKED WITH FEATURES
- The unique charge-through function allows you to charge the external battery while it is charging your devices, a feature rarely seen in external batteries.
- The A-Series battery will automatically turn itself on when connected to a compatible device for charging, then switch back to standby when charging is complete.
- The A-Series battery can maintain up to 95% of its charge after six months without use.
FOR OPTIMAL USE
- The Zendure A-series is compatible with almost all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB-charged devices. However, the iPod nano, Asus tablets, the LG G2 and some GPS and Bluetooth devices are not supported.
- Use your device's original cable or our included cable to charge your devices.
- Disconnect all cables from the Zendure battery if you don't intend to use it for a long period of time.
- 1 x Zendure A5PD Portable Charger 16,750 mAh
1 x 20" Micro USB Cable
1 x Cloth Carrying Pouch
1 x Product Manual
16,750mAh 3.7V / 62.0Wh
Premium high-density Lithium-ion
5” x 2.9” x 1” (127 mm x 73 mm x 24 mm)
11.4 oz (320 g)
5V 2.1A Max
~16 hours (1A); ~8 hours (2.1A)
2 × USB 5V 2.4A; Total 2.4A(Max)