Your satisfaction is really important to us and we want you to enjoy your purchases. If you would like to return your product for a refund, please review the Return Policy to ensure all of the conditions are met. If you discover what you believe to be a product defect, please follow the procedure below. Be sure to read the exceptions for certain brands.
If you wish to return your product, all you have to do is:
- Login to your Wellbots account.
- Click on Orders & Returns on the left side of your screen.
- Enter you order ID and your email address to create a return request.
- Enter the reason for requesting the return and the resolution type for the return. Please tell us if the box has been opened or unopened.
- Explaining why you need to return your product will speed up the process.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code before the shipment of the product to the warehouse.
If you would like to return your purchase:
- Items are eligible for a return for up to 30 days from order date. (Swellpro: 15 days, Roborock: 10 days for open boxes)
DJI drones must be unopened and unactivated to be returned.
Mustang Professional : because of heavy logistic constraints, orders for SafeZone Kiosks are not cancellable and not returnable.
Pool Cleaners: Defective Pool Cleaners and their accessories (including power supplies and caddies) will be swapped for new ones if defective. We do not take them back for a refund if opened.
Qysea : we will not accept a return of products that have been used in the water, except if they are deemed defective upon inspection
- Buyers's remorse : shipping is to be paid by customer
- Return of unopened boxes authorized until December 31 2020 for all purchases made between 11/20/2020 and 12/31/2020
- Return of opened boxes within 10 days with 10% restocking fee
- Defective out of the box:
- Please contact Roborock first for troubleshooting here or here
- Defective items will be replaced with a new one at no cost
Segway: In the case of buyer’s remorse, returns can only be accepted for unopened boxes (customer pays for shipping and 15% restocking fees will apply).If your product is defective, please contact Segway Customer Support directly so that they can either troubleshoot your product or replace it if it is deemed defective.
- For technical support with Segway products, please fill out this form.
- If you need warranty assistance for Segway products, you can fill out this form
- Segway's customer service number is 1-888-523-5583.
Shark Vacuums can only be returned if unopened and sealed.
Sobro : Defective units will be exchanged but open boxes cannot be returned for a refund.
SwellPro : You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. If accepted and upon inspection, you will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee.
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with the original packaging (unopened box), including manuals and warranty cards.
Open boxes: we may be unable to accept the return. If we do, 15% restocking fees may apply.
- If the product is defective, Wellbots will pay for you to ship the product back. Contacting the manufacturer over the phone or by email first often solves the situation faster.
- If the item was not defective upon inspection, we are unable to accept the return and the item will be sent back to your shipping address. You will cover the return shipping.
- If you don’t want the product anymore, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Refund or exchange will be processed upon receipt and inspection.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.