Anker 760 Portable Power Station Expansion Battery (2048Wh)
- Long-Lasting Portable Power Station With a 10-Year Lifespan: With our proprietary long-lasting technology InfiniPower™, combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system that monitors temperature up to 100 times per second, and impact-resistant structural design, Anker Expansion Battery 760 is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
- Double the Power: Use 760 Expansion Battery (2048Wh) with Anker PowerHouse 767 (2048Wh) and scale up the battery capacity to 4096Wh.
- Extremely Durable and Safe: Drop-proof unibody design, electronic components with a 50,000-hour lifespan, and a ventilation grille for better heat dissipation show that 760 Expansion Battery is designed for the long run. A secure 3-point protective clasp safeguards the battery and ensures no leakage current occurs while charging.
- 5-Year Full-Device Warranty: Instead of the average 2 years, Anker 760 Portable Power Station Expansion Battery is designed to reliably power your devices every day for 10 years. Additionally, it offers a superior 5-year full-device warranty for a guaranteed, worry-free experience.
- What You Get: Anker 760 Portable Power Station Expansion Battery (2048Wh), user manual, battery-to-host cable, 5-year warranty, and our friendly customer service.
|Rated Capacity||51.2V 40,000mAh/2048Wh|
|Cell Chemistry||LiFePO4 Batteries|
|Dimensions||44.3 × 26.8 × 23.8cm, 17.44 × 10.6 × 9.4in|
Which power station is compatible with 760 Expansion Battery?
Only Anker PowerHouse 767 is compatible with the expansion battery.
How can I connect or disconnect 760 Expansion Battery from the power station?
To connect, align the cable with the Anker logo in the center and insert it directly. To disconnect, push the knob in the center and turn the cable slightly to the left (12.5 degrees) before pulling it out.
Can I use 760 Expansion Battery separately?
The expansion battery cannot be used separately. It must be connected to the power station to charge or discharge, and to monitor its status via the Anker app.
How should I store the power station and 760 Expansion Battery?
-Turn off all the outputs.
-Store in a dry and cool environment.
-Check the remaining battery capacity each week. If there are only 2 LED lights on (30% left), charge the battery to full. Don't forget to fully charge it once every 3 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.