AquaGenesis Robosnail Automatic Aquarium Glass Cleaner RSV1A (up to 10mm) and RSV1A.5 (up to 12mm)
The Robosnail is the first-ever automatic aquarium glass cleaner.While the Robosnail RSV1A can be used on aquariums whose glass is up to 10mm thick, the most recent Robosnail (RSV1A.5) is equipped with the same features but can operate on thicker aquarium glasses, up to 12mm thick. Designed by an aquarium keeper, this unique aquarium cleaner prevents algae build up on the aquarium's surface by operating automatically once a day. This constant preventive cleaning performed by the Robosnail stops algae from taking hold on the aquarium surface, which starts off almost unnoticeable, but quickly builds up and becomes increasingly difficult to remove. Long periods of neglect result in stubborn coralline algae. Since more effort is required to remove it, the result can be a scratching of the aquarium surface and longer maintenance sessions. But the Robosnail will help prevent all of that, without having you lift a finger!
Main Features ofAutomatic Aquarium Glass Cleaner
- Simple. Robosnail is very user-friendly and simple to install and operate
Intuitive. Robosnail senses the aquarium edges to calculate an appropriate cleaning pattern
- Smart. The edge locations and respective distances are then stored in its internal memory for future cleanings
- Automatic. Robosnail will activate automatically once a day 24 hours after its last cleaning cycle, requiring no input by the operator and leaving your aquarium clean
The user first has an initial preparation of the glass surface and a simple program mode to complete. After these two tasks are completed, Robosnail is ready to go. Robosnail detects the aquarium top, left, and right edges to calculate the appropriate cleaning pattern to match the aquarium's preprogrammed parameters. The edge locations and respective distances are then stored in its internal memory for future cleanings. Once finished, it returns to the home base location for charging where it remains until the next cleaning cycle.
Robosnail will activate automatically once a day 24 hours after its last cleaning cycle, requiring no input by the operator. The user may also manually activate the unit, whenever needed.
Specifications of the RobosnailAutomatic Aquarium Glass Cleaner
- Works on standard glass aquariums of 55 to 150 US gallon (208 to 500 L) when constructed with glass of 8 to 12mm
- Made to work with most freestanding, rimless, or in wall mounted aquariums
- Battery lasts over 30 minutes, and the RoboSnail automatically returns to its charging station when necessary
for the User Manual
for the upgrade information