The RoboSnail is the world's first automatic aquarium glass cleaner. Designed by an aquarium keeper, this unique robotic cleaner prevents algae build up on the aquarium's surface by operating automatically once everyday. This constant preventive cleaning performed by the RoboSnail stops algae from taking hold on the aquarium surface, which starts off almost unnoticeable, but quickly builds up and becomes increasingly difficult to remove. Long periods of neglect result in stubborn coralline algae. Since more effort is required to remove it, the result can be a scratching of the aquarium surface and longer maintenance sessions. But the RoboSnail will help prevent all of this, without having you lift a finger!
- Simple. RoboSnail is very user-friendly and simple to install and operate
- Intuitive. RoboSnail senses the aquarium edges to calculate an appropriate cleaning pattern
- Smart. The edge locations and respective distances are then stored in its internal memory for future cleanings
- Automatic. RoboSnail will activate automatically once a day 24 hours after its last cleaning cycle, requiring no input by the operator and leaving your aquarium clean
The user first has an initial preparation of the glass surface and a simple program mode to complete. After these two tasks are completed, RoboSnail is ready to go. RoboSnail detects the aquarium top, left, and right edges to calculate the appropriate cleaning pattern to match the aquarium's preprogrammed parameters. The edge locations and respective distances are then stored in its internal memory for future cleanings. Once finished, it returns to the home base location for charging where it remains until the next cleaning cycle.
RoboSnail will activate automatically once a day 24 hours after its last cleaning cycle, requiring no input by the operator. The user may also manually activate the unit, whenever needed.
Click here for RoboSnail Quick Start GuideYou have an Aquarium with thicker glasses? Check out the Robosnail 12mm.
- Works on standard glass aquariums of 55 to 150 US gallon (208 to 500 L) when constructed with glass of .25'' to .40'' (6 to 10mm)
- Made to work with most freestanding, rimless, or in wall mounted aquariums
- Battery lasts over 30 minutes, and the RoboSnail automatically returns to its charging station when necessary
- - 1 Robosnail
- 1 Docking station
- 2 Guide arms (upper & lower)
- 1 Battery pack
- 1 Sweeper with a pad
- 1 Power adapter (Output: 9Vdc 0.5A)
- 1 Velcro / mounting hook tape
- 1 Quick start guide
30 min (automatically goes to station for charging)
NiMH 4.8V 700mAh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.