BeHear Access : Advanced Assistive Hearing On Demand
BeHear Access is a Bluetooth stereo headset like no other, specifically designed for people suffering from hearing impairment. Whether it is for live conversation, outdoor sounds, TV dialogues, or phone calls, BeHear Now enhance your hearing experience with personalized sound amplification controlled by you, from your smartphone. In comparison to BeHear Now, BeHear Access includes ADA-compliant telecoil (T-coil) receivers which provide a enhanced listening experience where loop systems are deployed : conference rooms, concert halls, basically anywhere this sign is displayed :
Never been diagnosed? No problem, BeHear Access is not a medical device and does not require a prescription. However, if you have trouble following a conversation in noisy places, understanding people on the phone, or keeping the TV at a normal volume, this device might be just the solution you need.
Made to meet your individual needs in any live situation
Do not wait to (re)connect with the world! Download the free mobile app (iOS or Android), pair the device in Bluetooth to you smartphone, perform the hearing assessment, apply results and fine tune the settings on the app, in accordance to your hearing preferences. BeHear Access is that easy to set up!
The results of the hearing assessment are used by the app to generate sound amplification profiles for a variety of environment. However, you can adjust and fine-tune these profiles setting in real-time to achieve the best personal experience for any live situation.
Unique features and quality hardware
BeAccess Now technology can help you in 4 ways :
- It has 4 levels of noise reduction to help clarify the speech of the person you are talking too and converse more easily.
- It amplifies sound, which can help you communicate with soft talkers and finally catch every word.
- When you are on the phone, EasyListen Technology can slow down your interlocutor speech to give you a better comprehension without sound distortion nor conversation flow alteration.
- Finally, if you activate ListenThrough Technology while listening to music, BeHear Access lets the important sounds be heard over streamed music, to keep you safe and alert.
While the technology is brilliant, the hardware itself is designed with high quality standards :
- Performant 13 mm speakers for the best sound quality
- 4 microphones to cancel out distracting noise while amplifying important sound
- Buetooth 4.2 connectivity to pair with your smartphone and keep control of the settings at your fingertips
- 24 combinations or ear tips & ear-hooks to give you the most comfortable fit
- A rechargeable battery with charging cradle with up to 13 hours of playtime in personal hearing mode
Earbud magnets to keep the headset secure around your neck when not in use
- Large tactile control buttons to easily control your device
Integrated buzzer to enable headset vibration on incoming calls : never miss out again!
Personal TV sound system
To turn your headset into a personal TV sound system, add HearLink Plus! HearLink Plus is a long range low-latency audio transmitter that connects to either the digital optical or the analog sound output of any standard device (TV, radio, etc). It then transmits the sound directly via Bluetooth to your headset, which has been personalized for you. This system can be a solution when disagreement on TV sound volume creates arguments and tension in the household.
More than just a headset, Alango technologies provide you an improved TV listening experience with crisp dialogue and optimal lip sync thanks to clarified speech and reduced ambient noise with. The transmitter has a long range connectivity (~200 feet) so you are free to move around and enjoy the play/pause control directly from the headset. If someone calls you, it is easy to switch to phone call mode from the same device!
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 3 pairs of silicone ear buds in varying sizes
- 3 pairs of silicone ear hooks in varying sizes
- 2 pairs of wind protection covers
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Durable zippered travel pouch
If you select the bundle with Personnal TV Sound Sytem :
- 1 x Hear Link Plus
- 2 x Optical Fiber Audio Cable
- 2 x RCA to 3.5 mm Adapaters
- 1 x 3.2 mm Audi Cable
- 1 x Micro USB Power Cable
- 1 x Headset
Headset : Each cord is 10" long
HearLink Plus transmitter : 5x3.35x1.05"
Headset : 1.7 oz (47g)
Transmitter : 3.5 oz (99g)
Version 4.2, Class II
HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP 1.2
Range: 30 ft
Supports multi-point pairing (2 devices)
Android: Version 4.4 and up
iOS: Version 9 and up
Maximal Sound Pressure Level (OSPL90) : 100 dB in talk and play modes, 116 dB in sound amplification mode
Full-on Gain: 42 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.7%
Speaker: 13.6 mm receivers
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
2 x Ultra Low-noise 74 bD SNR EMC (1 in each earpiece)
2 x Low-noise digital 64 dB SNR MEMS (1 in each control box)
Frequency Response : 100 Hz to 10 KHz
T-coil (Telecoil) Receiver:
Type : Dual coil
Frequency range : 200 Hz - 8 kHz
Rechargeable single-cell Lithium Ion
Charging interface: Micro USB
Capacity: 250 mAh
Charging Time: <3hours
Hearing Mode: 13+ hours
Talk : 10+ hours
Play: 8+ hours
Standby: 400 hours
CE RED, TELEC, FCC, SRRC
(can be enabled/disabled via Wera&Hear BeHear app)
Connecting to charger
Incoming call (synchronized with call tone)
Transmitter HearLink Plus TV Specifications:
Model No.: BT5805A
Bluetooth version: V5.0, Class I
Operating range: Tx mode: up to ~200 feet (~60 meters)
Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
Supported audio codecs: aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™, SBC
Input/output audio: Stereo analog audio, optical fiber digital audio
Power supply: 5VDC, micro-USB
Current consumption: Up to 220mA
Operating temperature: 14 – 131°F (-10 – 55°C)
Net weight: 3.5 oz. (99 grams)
ABH-120B (headset alone)
ABH120-BTP (with TV System)
7290017514024 (BeHear Access Headset)
7290017514048 (HearLink Plus TV System)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.