Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Undercounter Water Filtration System
The Brondell H2O+ circle R.O. water filter has a unique smart valve and a circular reservoir that make it very efficient. In many R.O. systems, there is a lot of pressure on the membrane filter that removes the water from the water. This technology removes that pressure, which reduces the amount of waste water that comes out of the filter to an average of about 2 gallons for every gallon of drinking water. If you don't have electric pumps, the circle refills more than twice as quickly as if you have electric pumps. It's easy to set up and maintains thanks to features like auto-flushing, twist and lock filter changes, and quick-connect connections.
When you buy a water filter from Brondell, you get a filter that saves water, electricity, and space in a beautiful and simple way. Using four separate water filters, the circle reverse osmosis system dramatically reduces the number of chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, total dissolved solids (TDS), V.O.Cs, microorganisms, cysts, bad tastes and smells in the water. You can get high-quality reverse osmosis water for your home and family quickly and easily with the circle.
Reverse osmosis (R.O.) systems can be big and hard to put together, and many of them need electricity and pumps to work. Most importantly, conventional RO systems waste up to 24 gallons of water for every gallon of water that can be used. It's up to 10 times more efficient than other reverse osmosis water filters because Brondell's circle system doesn't have backpressure. Also, the circle RO water filter doesn't need electricity because it has a tank and filters built-in.
4 STAGE CIRCLE REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTRATION SYSTEM:
- SEDIMENT FILTER* (Stage 1): The sediment filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust and fine particles from the water supply. The first stage also acts as a pre-filter, protecting and extending the life of the following filters.
- PRE-CARBON PLUS FILTER* (Stage 2): This second stage filter significantly reduces harmful VOCs, chlorine and soluble contaminants, which can damage the RO Membrane filter.
- RO MEMBRANE FILTER** (Stage 3): The RO membrane filter works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane, thereby separating H2O molecules from contaminants in the tap water. The powerful RO membrane filter significantly reduces pollutants such as: heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more.
- POST CARBON BLOCK FILTER* (Stage 4): As the final stage in the filtration process, the post carbon block filter further reduces any lingering water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the overall taste and odor of the dispensed water. *Recommended replacement is every six months.
- **Recommended replacement is every 24 months.
- Water-saving smart technology — up to 10 times more efficient than conventional RO systems
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- Space-saving compact design leaves plenty of room for under-sink storage
- Patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank delivers maximum water efficiency
- Automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO Membrane filter (two-year RO filter)
- Constant flow rates without pumps
- 6L tank refills fully in under one hour
- Certified four-stage filtration: sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane filter, post carbon block filter
- Quick-change filters – twist-and-seal filters make filter replacement a breeze
- Non-electric design (no pumps or electricity required)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372
- Gold Seal-certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One-year warranty
Product Name: H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Model / SKU: RC100
Filters & Lifespan: Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Plus Filter, Post Carbon Block Filter (RF-20): 6 months RO Membrane Filter (RF-40): 24 months
Tank Capacity: 6 Liters (refills fully in less than one hour)
Dimensions: 9.25” (W) x 16.5” (H) x 13.75” (D)
Net weight: 14.6 lbs
Min/Max Operating Pressure: 40 psi – 120 psi (275Kpa – 827Kpa)
Min/Max Water Feed Temp: 41º F – 95º F (5º C – 35º C)
Faucet Flow Rate: 0.26–0.37 (gpm) at incoming water pressure of 20–100 psi
Rated Service Flow: 0.07 gallons per minute (gpm)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Undercounter Water Filtration System
1 x LED Indicator Faucet Assembly with Attached Tubing (Blue)
1 x Water Supply T-Valve with Rubber Washer (3/8” connection)
1 x T-Valve Adapters with Rubber Washer 3/8” to 1/2”
1 x Drain Clamp
1 x Filter Change Chart
1 x Inlet: 1/4” Tubing (Orange)
1 x Drain: 1/4” Tubing (White)
1 x 1 Year Warranty
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.