Brondell H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System
The H2O+ Cypress countertop water filtration system combines the convenience of a sleek appearance with the power of triple filtration technology to create a powerful water filtration system. You can have continual refreshing filtered water at the touch of a button in roughly the same amount of time and with the same convenience as changing a light bulb.
Water filtration system with three stages that uses three independent modern water filters to drastically reduce industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, turbidity, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microbes, and undesirable tastes and odors to provide a healthier house and family.
The H2O+ Cypress can be installed in less than 10 minutes with the included faucet diverter and is compatible with 99 percent of household faucets.
3-STAGE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM:
- Stage 1: COMPOSITE PLUS FILTER (HF-31): This two-step filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust, and fine particles from the water supply. This first filter also acts as a pre-filter protecting the 2 following filters. Recommended replacement every six months.
- Stage 2: NANOTRAP FILTER (HF-32): This specialized, patented, and innovative nanotechnology filter is made with 100% USA-sourced materials (including nano alumina & cellulose fibers with a pore size of 2 microns that reduce turbidity, harmful waterborne microorganisms (including many bacteria and viruses), as well as numerous particulates. Recommended replacement is every 12 months.
- Stage 3: CARBON BLOCK FILTER (HF-33): As the final stage in the filtration process, the carbon block filter further reduces particulates, bad tastes and odors, and water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the taste of the dispensed water. Recommended replacement is every six months.
- Powerful three-stage filtration with patented Nanotrap technology
- Triple-filter system delivers high quality filtration usually found only in more complex under-counter systems
- Elegant slim profile countertop design Continuous filtered water
- Ergonomic push-button control for dispensing water
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- Fits 99% of standard kitchen faucets with provided adapters
- Standard DIY installation in less than 10 minutes
- One-year limited warranty Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 372
- Tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association)
Product Name: H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System
Model / SKU: H630
Installation: Faucet Adapter (provided) or Undercounter Water Connection (sold separately)
Composite Plus (HF-31): 6 months
Nanotrap (HF-32): 12 months
Carbon Block (HF-33): 6 months
Dimensions: 3.75” (W) x 10.5” (H) x 13.5” (D)
Net weight: 4.8 lbs
Min/Max Operating Pressure: 20 psi – 120 psi
Min/Max Water Feed Temp: 40° F – 100° F
Rated Service Flow: 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Brondell H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System
1 x 1/4” tubing (White)
1 x Diverter
1 x Diverter adapter (Type 1)
1 x Diverter adapter (Type 2)
1 x T-valve fitting
1 x 1 Year Limited Warranty
1 x User Manual
1 x Performance Data Sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.