Dualtron Thunder 2 Electric Scooter - The Best Electric Scooter on The Planet
The Thunder 2 is now in place! The Dualtron Thunder, which was regarded as the best electric scooter in the world, in its second iteration. You can travel up to 105 miles on a 72 volt, 40 amp hour battery pack using the new LG M50T 21700 cells.
With a peak power of up to 10,080 watts, you can reach your destination in an instant. A fourth generation frame with an integrated LED kick tail, turn signals, and a horn are among the new features. With the Thunder 2 Electric Scooter, the legend lives on!
- Motor: Up to 10,080 watts from BLDC dual hub motors
- Battery: 72 volt - 40 Ah - LG M50T cells
- Charge time: 28 hours with standard charger, 14 hours with 2 standard chargers, 6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 107 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: Up to 55+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and new design Tail Light, Brake Light, Turn Signals, and Bottom Mood Lights
- Built in Horn
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 105 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Optional Parts: Seat, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount
Why Choose Dualtron, MiniMotors Speedway, Bluetran, Teverun & Futecher Electric Scooters?
- Since 1999, Dualtron has been the world's leading manufacturer of high-performance electric scooters
- Dualtron, Speedway, and Teverun electric scooters are some of the worlds most powerful, reliable, and fastest scooters on the market
- MiniMotors scooters have a reputation for high build quality and stress tested for off-road riding
- Shop at the best price on Wellbots.com and get 2% cashback & Free Shipping in the USA
- Call us at 646-741-2067 for any questions about our electric scooters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.