Empava 36 in. W x 21 in. D Induction Cooktop IDC36
Enjoy quick cleanup with spills that are stain- and heat-resistant and won't burn into the surface. You may rely on the smooth surface glass vitro ceramic cooktop for many years to come. Make that the air intake and exit are not blocked and that the electric stove is adequately ventilated.
The immaculate Empava smooth tempered glass surface makes cleanup simple, resists extreme heat without shattering, and is made without the discharge of dangerous metals into the environment. Any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven can be installed above it. The majority of cast iron and stainless steel cookware is induction compatible.
When components are hot to the touch, a simple glance at the surface cooking area display will reveal a "H," alerting you to the situation. For safer and more effective cooking, a pan size sensor warms the element to the size of your cookware and switches it off when no pan is in use. Induction cooking produces heat directly in the cookware, keeping the cooktop cooler to the touch and enhancing safety with a child control lock function that prevents accidental activation.
9 heat level settings provide precise and simple temperature adjustments at the push of a button, boiling, stewing, frying, and stir-frying, as well as switching between modes as needed. Induction cooktops also provide extremely quick heat, boiling water 50% quicker than an older radiant cooktop.
The EMPV-IDC36 has one 11-inch heating element with a 3700-watt maximum output, two 7.5-inch elements with a 2400-watt maximum output, and two 6.5-inch elements with a 2000-watt maximum output in Power Boost Mode for up to five minutes. You can cook flawlessly and precisely with the aid of the sensitive digital control and timer that lasts up to 99 minutes. You can precisely adjust the cooking time on the Empava induction cooktop. After your preset time has passed, you may rest and take advantage of the rare free time by configuring it to turn the cooking zone off automatically.
Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops, and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offer an attractive look for any counter. A Red LED display with a black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen.
After sales policy
- Orders process in 1-2 business days.
1. Manufacturer provides a 2-year limited warranty for manufacturing defects and replacement parts. For full details, refer to this link: https://bit.ly/3K1gHXF
- Within 30 days of delivery, customers may request a refund.
- For defective, damaged, or wrong products, customers should refuse delivery or submit a request with pictures within 48 hours of receipt.
- For refunds for other reasons, brand will charge 20% of the refund as a restocking fee. Product must be in resalable condition to receive a refund, meaning it must be free from scratches, must not have been installed, must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging and be free of writing, and must not be missing pieces.
- To request a refund, email pictures or video evidence to email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.