The EyeQue Insight is an innovative device that allows you to test your visual acuity, color deficiency, and contrast sensitivity in the comfort of your own home. It does three tests in one device:
1. Visual Acuity: see if you are seeing 20/20 in about a minute, whether you need glasses, or if your current glasses are still working for you.
2. Color Deficiency: see if you have any of the three common color deficiencies
3. Contrast Sensitivity: see if you have problems seeing variations of light and dark.
Screen Your Vision:
- Measure if you are seeing 20/20.
- Includes three color vision deficiency tests: deuteranopia, tritanopia, and protanopia.
- Test your contrast sensitivity to determine how well you distinguish between light and dark.
Devices can be shared with no additional costs.
To ensure personalized results, each person using the devices will need to create and use their own free account.
The Insight is for you if you:
- Want to test your visual acuity, color deficiency, or contrast sensitivity.
- Want to track your vision over time.
- Want to save time and money.
Why the Insight may NOT be for you:
- The Insight should not be shared with users that are known to have, or exhibit signs or symptoms of, an eye infection.
- The Insight should not be used if you have been diagnosed with epilepsy.
- The Insight is not recommended if you have any existing eye diseases, such as advanced macular degeneration, macular edema, and diabetic retinopathy.
- You may not be able to obtain accurate results if you have the following conditions: age-related macular degeneration, macular edema, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, cataracts, or severe colorblindness.
What’s in the box:
- The EyeQue Insight – White
- Travel Bag
- Elastic Band
- Plastic Cover
- Dimension: 0 X 5.7 X 3.0 inches/ 177 X 144 X 77 mm
- Weight: 5 Oz/ 213 g
- Power supply: None
- Finish: Glossy White, Matte Black
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: 4° to 113° F (20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- Visual acuity range: 20/20 to 20/400
Compatible smartphone with an Internet connection.
- Apple iOS 11.0 or above
- Android OS 5.0 or above
Smartphone must have a screen resolution of at least 300 pixel per inch (PPI)
Smartphone display screen size of at least 4.7 inches
Insight App is available from both the Apple App and Google Play stores.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.