The EyeQue VisionCheck is an award-winning device that measures nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones, the VisionCheck uses the free VisionCheck app and patented technology to provide personalized results in the same format as a traditional prescription.
Award-winning VisionCheck measures nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Discover your EyeGlass Numbers: Vision correction powers provided in the same format as your traditional prescription.
- Includes PDCheck Glasses that accurately captures your pupillary distance to the mm for perfect-fitting glasses.
- Results include your age-based reading glasses recommendation (NV ADD).
- You can order custom EyeQue Try-On frames to experience your EyeGlass Numbers.
- EyeQue solutions do not replace the need for an eye health exam.
- Hundreds of thousands of at-home vision tests administered.
- MIT-patented technology.
- Trusted by 35k+ users!
- Easy to read - in the same format as a prescription.
- Track your vision over time.
- Experience your results with custom Try-On Glasses.
Device can be shared with no additional costs.
To ensure personalized results, each person using the device will need to create and use their own free account.
The VisionCheck is for you if you:
- Are age 18 or older.
- Want to track your vision over time.
- Have a single vision prescription between +8.00 and -10.00.
- Have a cylinder between 0 and -5.00.
- Want to save time and money.
Why the VisionCheck may NOT be for you:
- The VisionCheck device should not be shared with users that are known to have, or exhibit signs or symptoms of an eye infection.
- The VisionCheck device should not be used if you have been diagnosed with epilepsy.
- The VisionCheck is not recommended if you have any existing eye diseases, such as advanced macular degeneration, macular edema, and diabetic retinopathy.
- You may not be able to obtain accurate results if you have the following conditions: age-related macular degeneration, macular edema, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, cataracts, or severe colorblindness.
What’s in the Box:
- The EyeQue VisionCheck
- The EyeQue PDCheck
- VisionCheck manual
- Elastic Band
- Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 92mm x 50mmx 35mm
- Device weight: 2 ounces
- Spherical power: -10 to + 8D (0.25 D steps)
- Cylindrical power: 0 D to -5D (0.25 D steps)
- Astigmatic axis: 0° to 180 °（1° steps）
- Power supply: Battery, 400 mAh, Lithium-lon
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth 5.0 standard.
Compatible smartphone with an Internet connection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.