The Garmin Approach G12: a smart companion while golfing
Enjoy the Garmin Approach G12, the successor to the G10! It’s a handheld GPS device that fits neatly in your pocket or golf bag. Convenient clip-on design to bring on the course with you: it gives precise information, distances, water hazards, pin placements for you to be at your best on the green.
It comes loaded with thousands of worldwide courses and provides real-time data for more than 42,00 golf courses.
Thanks to its sophisticated GPS system, your G12 will receive distance and course data, show you the true shape and challenges of the green (Green View Display), even when it is out of sight, you will see the green better than your opponents and be able to decide on your best strategy knowing all the available parameters. You can even manually move the pin location in order to plan where to shoot.
The Approach G12 enables you to accurately measure yardages from anywhere on the course. Always know how far you are from the green and fire away with confidence.
The Green View Display allows you to understand the green better than anyone, while being at the center of the game thanks to the built-in scorecard with game stats tracking.
The Approach G12 is very robust, waterproof and features a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 hours in GPS mode to carry you through long rounds or those extra holes.
Amazing Golfing Features for you to be at your best on the green
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course).
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle, and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs GreenView with manual pin positioning.
- Hazards/course targets Tracks stats (putts per round, greens & fairways hit, average distance).
- Digital scorecard Computer scorecard review (save and review scores on computer).
- Pair with a full set of Approach CT10 club tracking sensors for more tracking capabilities (sold separately).
- Pair with the Garmin Golf app on your compatible smartphone to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
Main differences between the G12 and the G10
- The G12 is a little longer but thinner than the G10 but they have the same display size
- The G12 can last up to 30 hours in golf GPS mode as opposed to the estimated 15 hour lifespan of the G10 battery.
- The G12 has smartphone compatibility.
- With the G12, you can connect it with club sensors to track club/swing data.
- The G10 has a squared display while the G12’s display is rounded.
- 1 x Garmin Approach G12
1 x Charging/data cable
1 x Manual
1.5” x 2.0” x 0.7” (37.8 x 50.6 x 17.1 mm)
0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
176 x 176 pixels
sunlight-readable, high-resolution, monochrome
0.9 oz (25.1 g)
internal rechargeable lithium-ion
up to 30 hours (GPS mode)
SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY: YES
PAIRS WITH GARMIN GOLF APP: YES
PRELOADED WITH 42,000 COURSES WORLDWIDE: YES
YARDAGE TO F/M/B (DISTANCE TO FRONT, MIDDLE AND BACK OF GREEN): YES
AUTO COURSEVIEW UPDATES: YES
DIGITAL SCORECARD: YES
GREEN VIEW: YES
ROUND TIMER/ODOMETER: YES
NEGATIVE MODE DISPLAY:YES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.