Garmin Epix 2 Pro Large Smartwatch
Conquer every hour of the day, one minute at a time with Garmin Epix 2 Pro, the one-of-a-kind Smartwatch with advanced training features, 24/7 health and wellness monitoring and a battery that lasts up to 31 days, specifically designed with your monthly fitness goal in mind.
Enjoy complete control over your training with health and training data, interpreted to help maximize your training efficiency. Garmin Epix 2 Pro starts your day with a customizable morning routine and a daily summary of what to do and what not to do and helps prevent burnout.
LONG LASTING BATTERY
While in the Smartwatch mode, Epix 2 Pro lasts for up to 31 days, you can enjoy an uninterrupted 58 hours of Garmin fitness in the multi-band GPS mode.
BUILT-IN LED FLASHLIGHT
Customized for your nocturnal expeditions, the Garmin Epix 2 Pro doubles up as your flashlight with a red safety light in place as you train in the dark. Well illuminated for your convenience, turn on the Strobe mode to match the variable light intensities to your running cadence.
STUNNING AMOLED DISPLAY
Get an instant update of your runs, climbs, jogs, assents, descents and training sessions in larger-than-life stunning AMOLED display.
Keeping track of your every activity, Epix 2 Pro not only records your routine, but evaluates your progress based on your VO2 max and training history. While the Hill Score measures your running strength on steep ascents and running endurance on long ascents, the Endurance Score uses dynamic measurements to assess your ability to sustain prolonged efforts and the impact of training in your overall endurance.
Optimized for larger wrists and rugged training, the Epix 2 Pro is an athletic design with a bright 1.4" scratch-resistant sapphire AMOLED display. Tested for thermal, shock and water resistance of US military standards, Garmin's Smartwatch boasts of a responsive touchscreen, traditional buttons and 51 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case with a titanium bezel and rear cover.
- Visual Race Indicator predicts your pace for long runs, especially marathons
- Race widget to prep you for the next race
- PacePro Technology to chart out strategy with GPS based pace solution for selected track
- ClimbPro for real-time updates on current and upcoming climbs
- Grade Adjusted Pace info matches flat ground running efforts to when ascending and vice versa
- Understand training productivity with real-time updates on stamina and burnouts
- Daily suggested workouts charted out for a week that adapt after your day's activity
- Keep track of your performance metrics such as VO2 max, training load, etc.
- Recovery time alerts between high-intensity workouts
- Fine-tune training with wrist-based running power metrics
- Engage a Garmin Coach for marathon training plans
- From customized workouts to HIIT training, track everything including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata
- Add a fun element of Animated Cardio, strength, Pilates and yoga workouts on the watch screen
- Track all your activities including team sports
- Records cadence, stride length and grade metrics for ski and snowboard lovers
- Surfers now track number of waves surfed, max speed reached, distance travelled, etc.
- Surfline camera with the widget captures every surf you conquer
- Tracks grit and flow measurements of track and field enthusiasts
- Satiq technology for accurate position with multi-band GPS
- An altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass in place to navigate your next trail
- Outdoor Maps+ with multicontinent topo maps to give you a heads up on where you are headed
- SkiView maps with 2000 preloaded ski resorts worldwide
- Preloaded full-color 48000+ golf course maps from across the world
- Trendline and round trip routine to chart the best path for your course
- NextFork map guide that gives you the next intersection and trail name
- Real-time updates on aid stations, POI checkpoints etc.
- Customized morning report including sleep pattern, training outlook and weather updates
- HRV status for better heart health
- Instant health updates with wrist-based heart rate, pulse OX sensor, stress tracking
- Sleep score to promote healthy sleeping habits
- Jet lag adviser to help catch up with the new time zone
- Monitors body battery to tell you when to workout and when to rest
- Keep a log of your menstrual cycles
- Pair up with your Android or iPhone, receive emails, texts
- Hook on to Amazon or Spotify to listen to your favorite playlist
- Send live location updates for added safety
- Monitor up to 50 of your chart topping stocks right from your wrist
Lens Material: Sapphire Crystal
Bezel Material: Titanium
Case Material: Fiber-reinforced Polymer with Steel Rear Cover
QuickFit watch band compatible: 26 mm (included)
Strap Material: Silicone
Physical Size: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm Fits wrists with the following circumference:
Silicone band: 127-210 mm
Leather band: 135-213 mm
Fabric band: 135-213 mm
Metal band: 135-225 mm
Display Size: 1.4" diameter
Display Resolution: 454 x 454 pixels
Display Type: AMOLED
Water Rating; 10 ATM
Battery Life: Smartwatch: Up to 31 days (11 days always-on)
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 41 days
GPS Only: Up to 82 hours (58 hours always-on)
All Satellite Systems: Up to 62 hours (48 hrs always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Multi-band: Up to 38 hours (30 hrs always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 17 hours
Max Battery GPS: Up to 145 hours
Expedition GPS: Up to 27 days
Charging Method: Garmin Proprietary Plug Charger
Memory/History: 32 GB
Available Run Profiles: Running, Outdoor Track Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running, Virtual Running, Ultra Running
Available Outdoor Recreation Profiles: Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Snowboarding, XC Classic Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Water Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing, Tubing, Hunting, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Snowshoeing, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Motorcycling, Overlanding, Motocrossing, ATVing, Ice Skating, Boating, Sailing, Sail Racing, Jumpmaster, Tennis, Pickleball, Padel, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Whitewater, Tactical, Disc Golf, Sailing Expedition, Obstacle Course
Available Cycling Profiles: Biking, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Gravel Biking, Bike Commuting, Bike Touring, eBiking, eMountain Biking, Indoor Biking, Cyclocross, Triathlon, BMX
Available Swim Profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running
What's in the Box:
1 x Epix 2 Pro - Sapphire Edition - 51 mm
1 x USB-C Charging/Data Cable
1 x Documentation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.