Garmin Epix 2 Pro Regular Smartwatch
Garmin Epix 2 Pro, the regular Smartwatch with brilliant AMOLED display is custom-built for the bold and fit you. Boasting of typical Garmin features, Epix 2 Pro is your all day, every day Smartwatch that lets you stay ahead in the fitness game.
Loaded with advanced training features, 24/7 health and fitness monitoring and a battery that lasts up to 16 days on a single charge, Epix 2 is your coach, mentor and guide that not only keeps track of your training module, but records metrics, gauges your endurance and recommends training modules that suit your body the best.
A 16-hour battery life in Smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours of uninterrupted tracking in GPS mode is a handy device designed for your trail quests.
BUILT-IN LED FLASHLIGHT
Your night training sessions gets engaging with rhythmic illumination that match your cadence. A red safety light is in place that doubles up as a flashlight and is of extreme use especially when your quest runs deep into the night.
BRILLIANT AMOLED DISPLAY
From running to training to swimming to cycling, all your tracks and records are monitored and displayed in full AMOLED display in a myriad of colors nudging you on to break the ceiling.
Epix 2 Pro is anything, but your regular Smartwatch as named, designed to monitor every fitness activity and your outdoor adventures. The dedicated Hill Score measures your uphill running capability, strength on steep ascents and endurance on long ascents measuring your ability for a long hike. Fitness freaks can get served their endurance capacities especially your fitness to sustain prolonged training sessions. Get accurate endurance readings with dynamic measurement using VO2 max, training loads and other data that gauges your fitness.
Built to last, the rugged design of Epix 2 Pro matches your zeal to stay fit. Garmin's regular Smartwatch boasts of a 1.3" scratch-resistant sapphire AMOLED display with a responsive touchscreen, traditional buttons and 47 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case with a titanium bezel and rear cover. Tested to match US military standards, this robust watch is a thermal, shock and water-resistant model and oozes an irresistible charm adorning your wrist.
- Visual Race Indicator predicts your pace for long runs, especially marathons
- Race widget to prep you for the next race
- PacePro Technology to chart out strategy with GPS based pace solution for selected track
- ClimbPro for real-time updates on current and upcoming climbs
- Grade Adjusted Pace info matches flat ground running efforts to when ascending and vice versa
- Understand training productivity with real-time updates on stamina and burnouts
- Daily suggested workouts charted out for a week that adapt after your day's activity
- Keep track of your performance metrics such as VO2 max, training load, etc.
- Recovery time alerts between high-intensity workouts
- Fine-tune training with wrist-based running power metrics
- Engage a Garmin Coach for marathon training plans
- From customized workouts to HIIT training, track everything including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata
- Add a fun element of Animated Cardio, strength, Pilates and yoga workouts on the watch screen
- Track all your activities including team sports
- Records cadence, stride length and grade metrics for ski and snowboard lovers
- Surfers now track number of waves surfed, max speed reached, distance travelled, etc.
- Surfline camera with the widget captures every surf you conquer
- Tracks grit and flow measurements of track and field enthusiasts
- Satiq technology for accurate position with multi-band GPS
- An altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass in place to navigate your next trail
- Outdoor Maps+ with multicontinent topo maps to give you a heads up on where you are headed
- SkiView maps with 2000 preloaded ski resorts worldwide
- Preloaded full-color 48000+ golf course maps from across the world
- Trendline and round trip routine to chart the best path for your course
- NextFork map guide that gives you the next intersection and trail name
- Real-time updates on aid stations, POI checkpoints etc.
- Customized morning report including sleep pattern, training outlook and weather updates
- HRV status for better heart health
- Instant health updates with wrist-based heart rate, pulse OX sensor, stress tracking
- Sleep score to promote healthy sleeping habits
- Jet lag adviser to help catch up with the new time zone
- Monitors body battery to tell you when to workout and when to rest
- Keep a log of your menstrual cycles
- Pair up with your Android or iPhone, receive emails, texts
- Hook on to Amazon or Spotify to listen to your favorite playlist
- Send live location updates for added safety
- Monitor up to 50 of your chart topping stocks right from your wrist
Lens Material: Sapphire Crystal
Bezel Material: Titanium
Case Material: Fiber-reinforced Polymer with Steel Rear Cover
QuickFit watch band compatible: 22 mm (included)
Strap Material: Silicone
Physical Size: 47 x 47 x 14.5 mm Fits wrists with the following circumference:
Silicone band: 125-208 mm
Leather band: 132-210 mm
Fabric band: 132-210 mm
Metal band: 132-215 mm
Display Size: 1.3" diameter
Display Resolution: 416 x 416 pixels
Display Type: AMOLED
Water Rating; 10 ATM
Battery Life: Smartwatch: Up to 16 days (6 days always-on)
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 21 days
GPS Only: Up to 42 hours (30 hours always-on)
All Satellite Systems: Up to 32 hours (24 hrs always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Multi-band: Up to 20 hours (15 hrs always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 10 hours
Max Battery GPS: Up to 75 hours
Expedition GPS: Up to 14 days
Charging Method: Garmin Proprietary Plug Charger
Memory/History: 32 GB
Available Run Profiles: Running, Outdoor Track Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running, Virtual Running, Ultra Running
Available Outdoor Recreation Profiles: Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Snowboarding, XC Classic Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Water Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing, Tubing, Hunting, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Snowshoeing, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Motorcycling, Overlanding, Motocrossing, ATVing, Ice Skating, Boating, Sailing, Sail Racing, Jumpmaster, Tennis, Pickleball, Padel, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Whitewater, Tactical, Disc Golf, Sailing Expedition, Obstacle Course
Available Cycling Profiles: Biking, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Gravel Biking, Bike Commuting, Bike Touring, eBiking, eMountain Biking, Indoor Biking, Cyclocross, Triathlon, BMX
Available Swim Profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running
What's in the Box:
1 x Epix 2 Pro - Sapphire Edition - 47 mm
1 x USB-C Charging/Data Cable
1 x Documentation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.