Garmin Epix 2 Pro Small Smartwatch
Garmin Epix 2 Pro on your wrist is the personal coach for your upgraded training sessions, an all day, everyday health tracker that keeps a check on your health and wellness with 24/7 monitoring and a 10-day battery life with advanced training features to give you that extra edge for a healthy lifestyle.
The stunning AMOLED display combined with Satiq tech records all your training and fitness metrics, analyses the data and recommends a routine every day to match your strength and endurance. Learn what to do and what not to do with the unique recovery insight that help prevent burnouts.
LONG LASTING BATTERY
The newly optimized Epix 2 is perfect for smaller wrists and boasts of a battery that lasts for 10 days in Smartwatch mode, long enough to set your workout routines in place. Switch to GPS mode and get a good 20 hour of uninterrupted battery life for your extreme adventures.
BUILT-IN LED FLASHLIGHT
A Smartwatch that evolves into a flashlight, perfect for your night runs and hikes, the Garmin Epix 2 illuminates your path as and when you need it. Turn on the Strobe mode and match your cadence to a myriad of hues at variable light intensities. A red safety light is in place to keep you extra aware of your immediate environ.
Epix 2 Pro 42 mm is an optimized design perfectly fitted for smaller wrists that oozes style. The rugged built Epix features an illuminated 1.2" scratch-resistant sapphire AMOLED display with a responsive touchscreen, traditional buttons for better control and a 42 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case. Pick your choice of a steel or titanium bezel and rear cover to match your mood. The ruggedly stylish Smartwatch is tested to US military standards for thermal, shock and water-resistance.
Gauging your endurance with VO2 max, training loads and a load of other factors, Garmin's dynamic measurements tests your ability to sustain a prolonged session of athletic training module. For avid trekkers, Epix 2 has a Hill Score that tracks your ability to run uphill, evaluates your strength on steep ascents and endurance on long ascents and asserts your score for uphill tasks.
- Visual Race Indicator predicts your pace for long runs, especially marathons
- Race widget to prep you for the next race
- PacePro Technology to chart out strategy with GPS based pace solution for selected track
- ClimbPro for real-time updates on current and upcoming climbs
- Grade Adjusted Pace info matches flat ground running efforts to when ascending and vice versa
- Understand training productivity with real-time updates on stamina and burnouts
- Daily suggested workouts charted out for a week that adapt after your day's activity
- Keep track of your performance metrics such as VO2 max, training load, etc.
- Recovery time alerts between high-intensity workouts
- Fine-tune training with wrist-based running power metrics
- Engage a Garmin Coach for marathon training plans
- From customized workouts to HIIT training, track everything including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata
- Add a fun element of Animated Cardio, strength, Pilates and yoga workouts on the watch screen
- Track all your activities including team sports
- Records cadence, stride length and grade metrics for ski and snowboard lovers
- Surfers now track number of waves surfed, max speed reached, distance travelled, etc.
- Surfline camera with the widget captures every surf you conquer
- Tracks grit and flow measurements of track and field enthusiasts
- Satiq technology for accurate position with multi-band GPS
- An altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass in place to navigate your next trail
- Outdoor Maps+ with multicontinent topo maps to give you a heads up on where you are headed
- SkiView maps with 2000 preloaded ski resorts worldwide
- Preloaded full-color 48000+ golf course maps from across the world
- Trendline and round trip routine to chart the best path for your course
- NextFork map guide that gives you the next intersection and trail name
- Real-time updates on aid stations, POI checkpoints etc.
- Customized morning report including sleep pattern, training outlook and weather updates
- HRV status for better heart health
- Instant health updates with wrist-based heart rate, pulse OX sensor, stress tracking
- Sleep score to promote healthy sleeping habits
- Jet lag adviser to help catch up with the new time zone
- Monitors body battery to tell you when to workout and when to rest
- Keep a log of your menstrual cycles
- Pair up with your Android or iPhone, receive emails, texts
- Hook on to Amazon or Spotify to listen to your favorite playlist
- Send live location updates for added safety
- Monitor up to 50 of your chart topping stocks right from your wrist
Lens Material: Sapphire Crystal
Bezel Material: Titanium
Case Material: Fiber-reinforced Polymer with Steel Rear Cover
QuickFit watch band compatible: 20 mm (included)
Strap Material: Silicone
Physical Size: 42 x 42 x 14.1 mm Fits wrists with the following circumference:
Silicone band: 108-182 mm
Suede band: 108-175 mm
Fabric band: 108-189 mm
Metal band: 108-180 mm
Display Size: 1.2" diameter
Display Resolution: 390 x 390 pixels
Display Type: AMOLED
Water Rating; 10 ATM
Battery Life: Smartwatch: Up to 10 days (4 days always-on)
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 14 days
GPS Only: Up to 28 hours (20 hours always-on)
All Satellite Systems: Up to 21 hours (16 hrs always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Multi-band: Up to 13 hours (10 hrs always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 6 hours
Max Battery GPS: Up to 49 hours
Expedition GPS: Up to 9 days
Charging Method: Garmin Proprietary Plug Charger
Memory/History: 32 GB
Available Run Profiles: Running, Outdoor Track Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running, Virtual Running, Ultra Running
Available Outdoor Recreation Profiles: Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Snowboarding, XC Classic Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Water Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing, Tubing, Hunting, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Snowshoeing, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Motorcycling, Overlanding, Motocrossing, ATVing, Ice Skating, Boating, Sailing, Sail Racing, Jumpmaster, Tennis, Pickleball, Padel, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Whitewater, Tactical, Disc Golf, Sailing Expedition, Obstacle Course
Available Cycling Profiles: Biking, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Gravel Biking, Bike Commuting, Bike Touring, eBiking, eMountain Biking, Indoor Biking, Cyclocross, Triathlon, BMX
Available Swim Profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running
What's in the Box:
1 x Epix 2 Pro - Sapphire Edition - 42 mm
1 x USB-C Charging/Data Cable
1 x Documentation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.