Garmin Overlander All-Terrain GPS Navigator
Discover the Garmin Overlander GPS navigator, the device to include with your overlanding gear!
Built for every part of the journey, the Garmin Overlander GPS All-Terrain Navigator delivers a rugged, bring-anywhere navigator that can easily switch on the fly from turn-based directions to off-grid topo maps in North and South America.
It offers preloaded points of interest so you can easily locate the next campsite without a cell-signal.
The navigator features integrated pitch and roll angles as well as a compass, altimeter, and barometer to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
And thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup, this Overlander GPS built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance can be mounted anywhere.
Convenient tools for the roughest roads
The Overlander Navigator features topographic maps including public land boundaries, 4x4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data. You can also customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming sharp curves, steep grades and more.
Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
And if you pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately), you can see what’s behind you.
- Rugged navigator that can switch on the fly from turn-based directions to off-grid topo maps
- Integrated pitch and roll angles
- Compass / Altimeter / Barometer
- Built-in rechargeable battery for bringing the Overlander anywhere you roam
- Customizable navigation for the size and weight of your vehicle
- Alerts for bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, street grades, and more
- Includes powerful magnetic mount with suction cup
- Compatible with satellite communicators (not included)
- Support for GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Preloaded street maps with turn-by-turn directions for North America and South America
- Preloaded topography, including public land boundaries, 4X4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails, and other land use data
- 1 x Garmin Overlander All-Terrain GPS Navigator
- 1 x Vehicle suction cup with powered magnetic mount
- 1 x ball adapter with AMPS plate
- 1 x Vehicle power cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Documentation
Dimensions (H x W x D):
7.84" W x 4.79" H x 0.93" D (19.9 x 12.2 x 2.4 cm)
6.0" W x 3.5" H (15.2 x 8.9 cm); 6.95" (17.7 cm)
1024 x 600 pixels
multi-touch, glass, WSVGA color TFT with white backlight
15.4 oz (437 g)
up to 3 hours
MAP AND MEMORY
Preloaded street maps: Yes
Data Cards: microSDcard (not included)
3D Terrain: Yes
Internal Storage: 64 GB
Includes map updates: Yes
Downloadable satellite imagery: Yes
Backup Camera compatible: Yes (BC 35)
Barometric Altimeter: Yes
Preloaded Topographical Maps
Garmin real directions landmark guidance: Yes
Millions of foursquare points of interest: Yes
TripAdvisor traveler ratings: Yes
Route shaping through preferred cities/streets: Yes
Voice-activated navigation: Yes
Includes traffic: No (optional traffic cable accessory)
Lane assist with junction view (Displays junction signs): Yes
Bluetooth calling: Yes
Speed limit indicator: Yes
Driver alerts for sharp curves, school, zones, red light and more: Yes
Traffic Info: : Yes
WI-FI map and Software updates: Yes
Specialized RV Routing: Yes
RV Parks & Services Directory: Yes
Road Elevations: Yes
Speed Limit changes: yes
State Border Notices-RV: Yes
Sunrise/Sunset Times-RV: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.