Genkinno P1 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner with Intelligent Path Planning and Powerful Suction, Automatic Pool Robot with Remote Controller for Above/In-Ground Flat Pools up to 1614 sq. ft.
- Genkinno P1 robotic pool cleaner offers advanced cleaning with cutting-edge technologies, including a long-lasting brushless motor that produces a maximum suction of 2500GPH to effortlessly take up leaves, sand, bugs, pet hair, and even huge debris. Powerful, quick, and effective cleaning is guaranteed by cutting-edge technology without interfering with your day.
- Clean as You Want in Auto/Manual Mode: With simple remote control, clean automatically or manually. Auto mode is as simple as turning it on and dropping it in. Using the user-friendly remote controller in manual mode, you may target particular regions and difficult-to-reach locations with fine cleaning control.
- Compatibility with Different Swimming Pools: Genkinno P1 will leave your pool sparkling clean in just 2 hours. A large 9000mah battery life gives P1 a 4-hour max runtime and up to 2,500 sqft coverage on a single charge. The cordless pool vacuum can effortlessly handle slopes up to 15 degrees, adapting easily to different pool shapes and sizes.
- User-friendly Design, Easy to Use and Maintain: A portable cordless design and One-Click activation means fast, easy use. It auto parks along a pool wall when cleaning is complete or battery is low, and a floating cable and easy-drain design let you quickly remove P1 from the water and rinse the filter clean with a garden hose any time.
- Excellent Quality and Reliable P1 adopts a modular design, which makes it more durable and easier to replace accessories. The body is made of anti-ultraviolet and anti-oxidation materials, suitable for outdoor long-term use. The P1 pool cleaner is also IPX8 waterproof, UL tested, and AIG guaranteed and comes with a 2-year warranty and customer service.
Every pool owner is aware of how time-consuming it can be to keep the water safe and clean. So what is the answer? Employ a qualified pool cleaner? Use a costly, inconvenient, or ineffective suction or pressure device? You need look no farther than the Genkinno P1 robotic pool cleaner if you're searching for a cost-effective and effective choice that will leave you with a super clean pool and more free time. With astoundingly strong suction and a revolutionary on-board smart navigation algorithm, this cordless pool vacuum for inground pools makes sure the most effective cleaning path is used each time. The end product will be a sparkling pool that speaks for itself.
- Intelligent path planning: Using an intelligent algorithm along with an inertial navigation and odometer system, genkinno P1 pool vacuum for above-ground cleans according to the smartest and most efficient route.
- Efficient-Water-Drive System: As a result of this innovative design, P1 pool robot requires just a third of the power that similar products use while achieving the same suction power and efficiency.
- Suction Booster: When encountering larger pieces of debris, this pool cleaner will instantly increase suction power.
- User-friendly design: easy to use and maintain and fast charging, 4-hour use
- Compact & sleek design: Built with power and efficient brushless motors, Genkinno P1 pool vacuum for inground pools easily handles all types of debris, small rocks, and leaves are handled effortlessly.
- Suction Power: 25W/50W Max 100W
- Filter Capacity: 2.4L
- Run Time: 240 Minutes(when using 25 power auto mode)
- Cleaning Coverage: Floor
- Filter: Independent filter tank for fine & coarse debris
- Swivel Cable: Helps prevent cable tangles
Safe for Pool Walls
The Genkinno P1 pool cleaner adopts an anti-collision strip design to ensure your swimming pool walls are not damaged in any way during use.
Automatically stop along the nearest wall after the cleaning is done or if battery is low, allowing it to be retrieved via the floating cable.
Equipped with efficient brushless motors (max 100W), the cordless pool vacuum can easily handle slopes up to 15 degrees, making it more adaptable to different pool shapes and designs.
Always Easy to Handle
The Genkinno P1 pool cleaner is compact and lightweight, making it super easy to remove from the water by hand when cleaning is complete.
The floating cable and easy-drain design allow users to remove P1 from the water easily, so there’s no need for any hooks or other removal tools.
Independent Filter Tank for More Convenience
The cordless automatic pool cleaner has a built-in independent filter tank. When cleaning is complete, simply remove it and rinse it off. Unlike other pool cleaners, there’s no need to disassemble the whole device to clean it.
The filter tray filters down to 140μm and traps a wide variety of dirt and debris, giving you the sparkling clean swimming pool you deserve.
The Genkinno P1 pool cleaner is fully equipped for cleaning your above-ground/in-ground pool right out of the box. It features user-friendly design, with no need to worry about wires, tubes, or any other complicated installation steps.
- 1. Q: Does the robotic pool cleaner require a remote controller to operate it?
A: There are 2 modes auto/manual mode for your choosing. Once the pool cleaners for inground pools is turned on, the default mode is auto mode, in which the robot will operate automatically and clean the swimming pool.
- 2. Q: How to install the remote contorller's batteries?
A: one, please refer to the video robotic pool cleaner first use tutorial. two, refer to the marking “+”-” on the battery cover.
- 3. Q: Why does the compass require calibration?
A: Compass calibration is not necessary every time. Only when the machine is walking randomly in water, doing compass calibration can help better path planning.
- 4. Q: Will the automatic pool vacuum still work if I have steps that go to the bottom of the pool
A: Yes, when the pool cleaner vacuum reaches a pool wall, ladder, or steps, it will turn around and go in a different direction.
- Must be fully charged before first use and it is recommended to clean the filter tank after each cleaning cycle.
- The pool cleaner for inground pools is not able to climb walls or stairs, and it is not suitable for pools with cobblestone floors or floors made out of other uneven material.
- avoid using pool cleaner vacuum for cleaning floating algae or very large leaves (width exceeds 5.5 inches).
What's in the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.