Hayward Commercial Salt Chlorine Generator - Saline C® 6.0 (6 lbs. per day)
The Saline C® 6.0 and Saline C 11.0 NSF certified commercial salt chlorine generators are designed to produce up to 6 lbs or 11lbs of chlorine per day. Their compact designs are comprised of a single clear vessel and power supply, eliminating the need for daisy-chaining multiple cells. This more-efficient design lowers installation costs and consumes less space. Designed specifically for commercial applications, pool operators/managers can now offer the benefits of a salt-chlorinated pool while lowering their sanitization costs by up to 60%.
Combining Saline C Series with a pH/ORP chemical automation system makes it an ideal water chemistry solution. Simply connect it to one of Hayward Commercial CAT Controllers®, and it becomes a self-managing, automated solution.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Produces 6 lbs with the Saline C 6.0 and 11 lbs per day with the Saline C 11.0
- Compact design, single cell and power supply, easy install
- Industrial-grade, clear vessel, easy inspection
- Reverse polarity self-cleaning technology
- Simple 1-minute electrode removal
- Plug N’ Play chemical automation
- 40% to 60% lower cost per lb of chlorine vs. sodium and calcium hypochlorite
- NSF certified 2-year warranty.
- Warranty pro-rated on electrode stack
Pool cleaners must be unopened to qualify for a return. For defective products and technical issues, Hayward requires customers to contact them directly. The manufacturer will troubleshoot the issue and, at their sole discretion, provide parts or a replacement unit under warranty. Please contact Hayward with your serial number and proof of purchase at (908) 355-7995 or by filling this online form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.