Rolling tablet cart with VESA gooseneck quick connecting arm.
The AgileGo VESA Cart provides a streamlined approach to patient care as it enables a healthcare provider the accessibility of a tablet while on the go. The telehealth cart is ideal for patient interpretation services, scheduled rounds, and the like; no matter the use case the user can go about their busy day with ease. This VESA healthcare tablet cart solution is equipped with a handle making it easy to navigate throughout a healthcare facility, five lockable caster wheels secure the cart in place, and a gooseneck arm provides quick tablet positioning. The cart is made of high-quality aluminum alloy and is ADA compliant.
A device with VESA 50, 75 or 100 mounting configuration can be assembled directly onto the cart. The cart can be paired with our enclosures which provide a built-in locking mechanism. Expand the tablet carts capabilities by pairing it with a work surface, basket and power hub holder
- Compatible with VESA Mounting Configurations 50 | 75 | 100 and Enclosures
- Features include: gooseneck flexible arm, adjustable handle, five smooth gliding locking wheels, and VESA connection
- Secure enclosure to the cart via VESA 50 | 75 | 100
- Flexible gooseneck arm allows the tablet to be adjusted to meet each user's unique viewing angle
- Tablet can be connected to the cart using an enclosure or a standard VESA mount configuration
- Compliance with ADA, UL/IEC 60601-1 Physical Requirements, RoHS, and REACH
- Expand usage with these companion accessories: work surface, basket, and power hub holder
AgileGo VESA Cart
Material: Mixed materials; main material aluminum alloy, carbon steel and silicone
Weight: 12.6 lbs
Maximum load capacity: Up to 6 lbs
Cart base diameter: 24"
Joints: 1" spherical joint at tablet connection
Connection: VESA 50 x 50 mm, 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm
Compatibility: VESA standard mounting & Enclosures