Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer, Professional Kit
With the Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer, you get an upgraded version with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features.
The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
Another standout aspect of the Air 2 is that it clears and provides an unobstructed view of the camera LCD thanks to an angled motor arm. There is a total of 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal and camera, as well as adjusting settings such as shutter, aperture, and exposure compensation (where applicable). The joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable in multiple combinations for different shooting styles.
The Air 2 features eight different operational modes, including single-axis and dual-axis modes such as pan follow and pan tilt follow (please see the Features section below for the full list). These modes allow for different shooting styles that Moza calls Sport Gear, FPV, Panorama, Tracking, and Inception styles. Inception, for example, allows you to rotate the camera as you push in on a subject.
The gimbal runs on four included lithium-ion 18650 batteries which provide up to 16 hours of runtime. The batteries are replaceable for continued operation.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera's LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8"-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes on the bottom
What's in the box
1 x MOZA air 2 gimbal
1 x iFocus-M Follow Focus Motor
1 x Tripod;4*18650 battery;1*Intelligent charger
1 x Manfrotto 501PL release plate
1 x MOZA quick release plate; 1*GH5 shutter cable
1 x Sony control cable;1*Canon control cable;1*Canon control cable-USB3.0
1 x USB TYPE-C Cable;1*Increase pad
2 x Servo Follow mounting pipe
1 x Lens support;1*Lens support screw
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 11 x 5 inches
Weight: 7.99 lbs
Battery capacity: 2500 mAh
Battery Runtime: 16 Hours
Battery Charging Time: 5 hours
Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
1 x 3/8"-16 Female
2 x 1/4"-20 Female
1 x Micro-USB (Control)
1 x Barrel (16 VDC Power) Input
1 x Barrel (7.8 VDC Power) Output
1 x Barrel (12 VDC Power) Output
1 x CAN (7.8 VDC Power) Output
Canon: 1D,1DX,1DX2, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 60D, 7D, 70D,750D
Panasonic: Lumix GH5, Lumix GH4, Lumix GH3
Sony: RX100 a7S, a7SII, a7R, a7RII, A6000, A6300, a99, FS5
Blackmagic Design: BMPCC, BMCC
Fujifilm: X-T2, X-T20, X-Pro2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.