Pentair Fiberglass D.E. Filter, FNS Plus | 48 Square Feet | EC-180008
Tired of cloudy pools and too tired to clean it up? Get yourself the Pentair Fiberglass D.E Filter, an FNS plus fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene tank designed to filter out the tiniest of contaminants and particles, leaving your pool/spa with sparkling clear water.
The top manifold design boasts of an easily removable filter grid pack for simplest maintenance. D.E Filters aka diatomaceous earth looks like a collection of tiny sponges which lets the water pass through but captures particles as tiny as 5 microns, including dirt, algae and some forms of bacteria, leaving you with cleaner water for a hygienic dip.
Pentair's FNS filter has a curved design, very unique to Pentair engineering which maximizes filtration area reducing your cleaning cycles to just twice a year. Going easy on your utility costs is the exclusive internal design typical to Pentair which minimizes flow restrictions and needs minimal pumping power to achieve flow rate.
- Curved vertical grids provide maximum filter surface area
- Optimal dirt-trapping capacity, extends time duration between clean cycles
- Unique internal design guarantees optimal filtration
- Pressure is balanced with high flow manual air relief and continuous air relief
- Highly reliable chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank
- Simplified maintenance with easy-to-remove filter grid pack
- Easily accessible 2" drain for efficient cleaning
Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 22.5 x 45 in.
Weight: 72 pounds
Square Foot: 48
Grid Type: Full
What's in the Box:
1 x Pentair FNS Plus Fiberglass D.E Filter
1 x Instruction Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.