Piaggio Fast Forward - Gitamini
Smart following technology leader Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is a Boston-based company founded in 2015 and funded by the Piaggio Group, the Italian manufacturer and creator of the iconic Vespa scooter. PFF has an extensive knowledge of pedestrian mobility and uses this knowledge to create innovative mobile tech solutions that move the way people move. PFF’s vision is to bring intuitive, efficient, and sustainable robotics solutions into the entire human-built environment while supporting the local mobility needs of businesses, communities, and individuals.
gitamini is a first-of-its kind cargo-carrying following robot. Intelligently designed to carry your belongings, the gitamini uses computer sensor vision in real time combined with human-like pedestrian etiquette, and a simple one-touch user interface, to help people move more easily, more often, and more enjoyably.
Specs & Features
- Functionality: One-touch pairing allows you to easily go from unboxing your robot to completing your first errand. An array of cameras and sensors provide a wide field of vision that allows gita to stay in lock-step with its leader and avoid obstacles on the way—no phone or GPS device needed.
- Includes: charger block, charger cable, lens cleaning kit, quickstart guide, user manual, registration card, release of liability card
- Size 18" x 16.5" x 19"
- Cargo capacity: 20 lb, 1000 cubic inches
- Lifting handles: Front and back (single person lift)
- Weight: 28 lb
- Top speed: 6 mph
- Runtime: 7 hours of continuous travel (~21 miles)
- The mygita App is available for iOS and Android smartphones at the Apple App Store or Google Play. The app is not required for operation of the robot and allows you to perform over-the-air updates, lock and unlock the cargo bin, assign users to your robot's crew, check the battery life, and stream music through the robot's Bluetooth speaker.
- Battery Requirement: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery included with battery charger.
- Cord Length: approx. 125"
- Chargeable: Battery charger included. Recharges in under two hours via any standard wall outlet.
- To care for the body, bin, and lid, a clean damp cloth works well. The lenses are sensitive components and keeping them clean is essential.
- The lenses are sensitive components and keeping them clean is essential. Always use the provided lens cleaning kit, never alcohol-based or abrasive cleaners.
- Don't leave the gitamini robot outdoors in the rain or exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Although the gitamini robot operates in temperatures from 10°F to 110°F, exposure to extreme heat or cold can affect the plastic components and the battery's performance.
- Made in USA
What's in the box:
Your gitamini following robot
Charger (block and cable)
Lens cleaning kit
Release of liability card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.