PicoSTEM Wasp 3.0 Standard LDM Extruder
PicoSTEM Wasp 3.0 Standard LDM Extruder is a professional tool for the deposition of dense fluid material, such as clay mixture and experimental materials, that is an extruder made of ceramic.
It has a screw mechanism that can control the material output flow, allowing for quick flow interruption and retraction control.
It features bubble eliminating extruder which eliminates air bubbles in mixture, extrusion controlling system with retraction option and outward pressure multiplier.
What's in the Box:
- LDM Standard 3.0 Extruder
- 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm nozzle diameters
- Adapter for Luer Lock nozzles to also use a conical plastic nozzle
- Plastic conical nozzle 1.2 mm
- Plastic conical nozzle 1.55 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.