Ring Alarm Pro 8 Piece Kit with Contact Sensors & Motion Detectors
Alarm Pro Security Kit, 8-Piece combines whole-home protection, a fast eero Wi-Fi 6 router, and network security in one. Protect 4 windows or doors and add motion detection to 1 hallway or room. Enjoy wifi coverage of up to 1500 sq. ft.* Level-up your protection with a Ring Protect Pro subscription, sold separately, to get real-time alerts in the Ring App when your Alarm is triggered**, on-demand emergency support with optional Alarm Professional Monitoring***, and 24/7 Backup Internet that keeps your compatible devices connected if the primary internet goes out.****
DIY installation, customizable protection for any home, built-in secure mesh wifi router, 104-decibel siren, 24-hour backup battery, optional 24/7 emergency support with Alarm Professional Monitoring
- Alarm Pro features a built-in eero Wi-Fi 6 router to deliver our strongest protection yet for your whole home and the network your home runs on.
- This Kit includes one Alarm Pro Base Station, one Keypad, four Contact Sensors, one Motion Detector, and one Range Extender. Easy setup with no tools or professional installation required.
- Blanket your home in fast, secure wifi with built-in eero Wi-Fi 6 router that covers 1,500 sq. ft.
- Arm and disarm your Alarm, and more, with an intuitive, battery-powered Keypad.
- Included sensors detect unexpected motion and chirp when a door or window opens.
- Stay secure during an outage with a 24-hour backup battery.
- Receive notifications in the Ring App when someone triggers the Motion Detector, opens a window or door, or sets off the siren with a Ring Protect subscription, sold separately.
- Get 24/7 emergency poilice, fire, and medical response when you opt-in to Alarm Professional Monitoring***, and more, with a Ring Protect Pro subscription, sold separately.
- Stay connected if your primary internet goes out with 24/7 Backup Internet****, a Ring Protect Pro subscription feature.
- Get additional battery life to stay on and online with Ring Power Packs, sold separately.
- Expand your wifi coverage with eero 6 Extenders, sold separate
* eero mesh wifi router provides up to 1500 sq. ft. of coverage. Adding eero Extenders expands coverage in larger homes. We don’t recommend using Ring Alarm Pro as a wifi extender, as it will prevent you from using Ring Protect Pro features. Internet connection speeds depend on your internet service provider. Maximum wireless signal rates are derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specification. Specifications assume wired ethernet connection, experienced speeds may vary based on network configuration. Coverage estimates are based on normal use conditions. Actual range and performance can vary, including due to factors such as interference, device usage, building materials and obstructions. Throughput and coverage estimates are a configuration reference, not a performance guarantee.Use of eero products and services, including the eero wifi router, requires creation of an eero account and agreement to eero’s Terms of Service, found at eero.com/legal (http://eero.com/legal). You can review eero’s Privacy Notice at eero.com/legal/privacy (http://eero.com/legal/privacy).
**Ring Alarm and all Ring Alarm accessories require a subscription for digital notifications, in-app features, digital arming/disarming, and integration with other Ring, Echo, and third party products. Subscription sold separately. Terms and conditions apply.
***A compatible Ring Protect subscription is required to enroll in the Ring Alarm professional monitoring service. Professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center. Smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring is not available for a business or commercially zoned address. See Ring website for alarm license details. Additional permit or false alarm fees may apply depending on your local jurisdiction. Additional charges may apply in areas that require permits or guard response service for alarm verification.
***Extra data charges may apply. Cellular data is provided by a third party carrier. Coverage, uptime, technology, and speeds will vary. May require backup power if the power goes out. Visit ring.com/alarm-pro for more details. Ring Alarm Pro is designed to be used as a router, as using Ring Alarm Pro as an extender may impact your ability to utilize Ring Protect Pro features.
Save up to $100 per year on home insurance with a professionally monitored Ring Alarm. (Actual savings vary depending on insurance carrier and policy).
Ring Alarm Pro Base Station
Dimensions: 6.75 * 6.75 * 2.72 inches
Power: Adaptor included 100-240V AC ~50-60Hz. Output : 12V DC - 3A (max)
Connectivity: Ethernet, Bluetooth for set-up, Z-wave, WiFi, WiFi-6 capable, LTE, 902- 928 MHz Radio
Battery: Internal Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Backup Battery
Battery Life: Internal battery backup lasts up to 24 hours in Low Power Mode
Operating Conditions: Indoor: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Installation: Tabletop or wall mounted
Dimensions: 4.40 in. X 4.27 in. X 0.76 in
Contact Sensors (x8)
Dimensions: 1.56 X 2.09 X 0.55 in
Power: 2 CR2032 Coin cell batteries
Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.6 X 1.53 (inches), 66 X 66 X 38.9 (mm)
Power: 2 AA batteries, included, battery life will depend on usage. Cold temperatures may drain battery life faster.
Operating Conditions: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
Dimensions: 1.86 in. X 3.19 in. X 1.66 in. * including plug in pin height
Power: 100-120V 60Hz
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Alarm Pro Base Station
1 x Keypad
4 x Contact Sensors
1 x Motion Detector
1 x Range Extender
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.