Ring Smart Lighting Floodlight Wired
Shine 2000 lumens of brightness on driveways, sideyards and high-traffic areas with a hardwired adjustable Floodlight. Floodlight Wired connects to the Ring Bridge (sold separately) to unlock smart controls and custom combinations in the Ring App. The Ring Bridge lets you group together Ring Smart Lights and connect them to Ring doorbells and cameras. If one Ring Bridge-enabled device detects motion, it can turn on lights, activate cameras and more. With the Ring Bridge you can also link your Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to turn on lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice
- Shine 2000 lumens of brightness with 5000K color temperature whenever motion is detected.
- Connect Floodlight Wired to the Ring Bridge (sold separately) to enable smart controls, receive motion-activated notifications and adjust settings with the Ring App
- Use the Ring Bridge to pair together Ring lights, doorbells and cameras to activate connected devices when motion is detected
- Link Floodlight Wired to select Alexa-enabled devices via the Ring Bridge to turn on lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice
- Connect Floodlight Wired to standard AC wiring with the included toolkit to install lighting above driveways and high-traffic areas
- Group lights together to turn them all on at once
What's in the boxRing Floodlight Wired
Installation Tools & Screws
Dimensions: 7.10 in x 8.35 in x 6.70 in
Weight: 2.01 ounces
Power type: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Lighting: 2000 Lumens, 3500K color temperature
Motion detection: Adjustable motion detection. Up to 180° field of view. Detection angle dependent on distance from unit. 70' detection range.
Setup requirements: Mount to 4” round weatherproof electrical box with included screws. Power drill and bits not included. Ring Bridge required for smart controls on the Ring app and to connect with other Ring products (sold separately).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.