Call us to get a quote: 646-741-2067
RobotLAB Expeditions AR/VR Standard Kit
Explore the possibilities of Augmented Reality with RobotLAB’s Expeditions, a 2.0 AR/VR kit designed to take virtual reality education to a whole new level.
Have you ever dreamt of futuristic field trips with your last benchers? Here is RobotLAB’s AR/VR Expeditions, an AI exclusively created to bring your lessons to life. Go to the ends of the earth or zip across galaxies and beyond without leaving your comfort zone.
With 300 virtual tours and 100 augmented reality expeditions preloaded, study the eye of torrential tornadoes or swim across the crater of an active volcano, a sure-shot way to get the undivided attention of students.
This turnkey solution allows teachers to pause, point and prompt, providing maximum interaction. From popular subjects to abstract concepts, RobotLAB Expeditions AR/VR kit packs it all.
- Preloaded with Expeditions V 2.0
- Content by Encyclopedia Britannica
- TradeMark RobotLAB Service where every device is installed and paired
- Best suited for all grades, be it elementary middle school or high school
- Can be used at museums, libraries and summer camps
- Covers a plethora of subjects including Engineering, Manufacturing, Architecture, Medical, Design, Geography, Science, Technology, Math
- Create personalised tours using footage from panoramic 360o cameras (Not Included)
- A 1 hr introduction orientation session for quick start
Warranty: 1 Year with RobotLAB Support
Licenses: Teacher and Student Licenses Included
Dimensions: 12 x 19 x 25 in
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
10, 20 or 30 Students Devices Preloaded with Google Expeditions and Discovery VR
1 x Teacher Tablet
1 x Wi-Fi Router
1 x Transport Case
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.