Call us to get a quote: 646-741-2067
RobotLAB Expeditions VR Standard Kit
VR Expeditions 2.0 from RobotLAB adds zing to all your lessons with AI experience for every concept.
When it comes to field trips, a school year may restrict you to a couple of tours, but your desire to explore the world comes true with RobotLAB Expeditions VR, a turnkey solution designed to bring your lessons to life. So, bundle up and get ready to explore new places, establish new ideas and enjoy the sheer fun of travel in the most affordable way.
From K12 grade to university and beyond, students can now take 300+ virtual tours covering various fields of education including science, math, architecture, engineering, medical, design, geography, technology and more. Teachers may choose to lead the trip with tracking, prompts and pointers to make the interactive VR session an unparalleled learning experience.
- Opt for the standard kit for 30 students with a handy cart for portability
- TradeMark RobotLAB Service where every device is installed and paired
- Preloaded with RobotLAB Expeditions VR 2.0
- Superior content powered by Encyclopedia Britannica
- 1 Hour Introductory Online Training for efficient usage
- Teachers can customize or create original content with 360o panoramic camera (not included)
- Seamlessly integrates into existing school curriculum
- Versatile usage from schools to museum, library and summer camps
Warranty: 1 Year with RobotLAB Support
Viewers: Homido Grab Viewers
Router: 5 GHz
Service: RobotLAB White Glove
Preloaded Apps: Expeditions 2.0
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
10, 20, 30 Students Mobile VR Devices Preloaded with RobotLAB Expeditions VR 2.0
1 x Teacher Tablet
1 x 5 GHz Wi-Fi Router
1 x Transport Case
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.