PINTAIL SKOGGER (PINSKOG) LONGBOARD
- Superior All-Terrain Performance. Reinvention of the Wheel
- Scientifically proven advantages: rough terrain, friction in motion, longer lasting
- As seen on Shark Tank, the Discovery Channel, FedEx Commercials, FOX
- Shark Wheels used by multiple Fortune 500 companies in other industries
- 57% Less Friction When in Motion
- 72mm, 78a Shark Wheel DNA Wheels
- 38'' x 9.125'' Maple board
- Shiver 180mm reverse kingpin trucks with reversible hangar
- Shiver Abec 9 built-in spacer bearings
- Black and gray grit grip tape
- Perfect concave & flex
- Length: 38''
- Width: 9.125''
- Wheel Base: 26''
- Hole Pattern: 4 Hole
- Multi Wheel Base: NO
- Bottom Finish: PHT Glossy
- Edge Finish: Rounded
- Edge Color: Natural Wood
- Trucks: 7'' Shiver, Aluminum
- Finish: Polished Aluminum, Baseplate, Painted Manger - Black
- Wheel Color : Solid Black
- Core Color: Black
Returns are only allowed for products that are defective or damaged in transit during shipping. Products must be 100% new and unused. Buyer’s remorse returns are not allowed and DOA/Defective products can only be returned for replacements.
No refunds on electric boards, but buyers are covered under an industry standard warranty detailed in the user manual that can be read below:
- Please click the link below and read page 32
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
IN CONSIDERATION OF
By purchasing our product and paying for our invoice the buyer, rider, user, operator, owner, heirs, executor, assign or personal representative, hereinafter collectively referred to as “CUSTOMER”.
The Customer is responsible for informing themselves and obey all local and state laws for riding an electric skateboard in their area. Also to understand the basic knowledge to safely assemble and proper maintenance requirements of the electric skateboard.
That skateboarding is an action sport with inherent risks, the CUSTOMER may encounter situations where can be exposed to the risk of injury, paralysis, deformation and or death.
The CUSTOMER and only the CUSTOMER is responsible, accountable for the physical integrity, maintenance and safety ASSESSMENT for the lithium ion battery in the electric skateboard.
By purchasing our product and paying for the invoice the CUSTOMER hereby agrees to waive all rights, release and forever discharge Shark Wheel, their affiliates, associates, managers, members, agent, owner, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and or any other associate entity (hereinafter collectively referred to as “RELEASEES”), from all liabilities against any claims, causes of action of any nature whatsoever related to the owning, possessing, using or operating of the electric skateboard, brought by the CUSTOMER, third parties or anyone on behalf of the CUSTOMER or third parties.
The CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES against any and all claims, lawsuits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by the CUSTOMER, third parties or anyone on behalf of the CUSTOMER, including attorney’s fees and any related cost.
if the reader does not agree to these terms, please DO NOT BUY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.