Sharper Image Relieve 3D Massage Chair
Faster relief and recovery to reach the next level. Take the comfort of massage wherever you go with its lightweight ergonomic design. The 45W high torque brushless motor delivers exceptional power, and with 5 adjustable speed settings, and six interchangeable massage heads, you can customize the vigor of your massage to get the exact treatment your body needs.
- PERCUSSION DEEP-TISSUE MASSAGE - Percussive stimulation helps to loosen muscles and increase blood flow to specific areas. A Powerful 45W high-torque brushless motor ensures your device will never stall while applying pressure. Get faster relief and recovery to reach the next level.
- COMPACT CORDLESS DESIGN - Portable, compact, and lightweight ergonomic design is easy to use so you can take the comfort of massage wherever you go.
- 5 STEP SPEEDS - 5 different speed settings, stepping between 1500 and 3200 impacts per minute, so you can get the exact treatment your body needs.
- 6 INTERCHANGEABLE MASSAGE HEADS - Six massage head attachments designed for specific treatments, including: Dampener, Flat, Ball, Wedge, Bullet, and Fork heads.
Product Features Include:
- Percussion Deep-Tissue Massage
- Compact Cordless Design
- 5 Step Speeds
- 6 Interchangeable Massage Heads
- Width: 2.20"
- Length: 5.86"
- Weight: 2.10 lbs.
Infinity 1 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 1 year in-home repair or replacement
1 Year Warranty Period
For In-Home service, Infinity Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. Infinity Massage Chairs may choose to replace your product in lieu of repair at their sole discretion. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Infinity Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
Field Service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Infinity Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased or acquired from unauthorized dealers. This warranty is not transferable. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Failures of attach points, such as, but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
To initiate a Warranty claim, simply call our Customer Support Team at 603-910-5000.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.