Special Bundle: Anker Solix F2600 2560Wh | 2400W Battery Generator + 200W Anker 531 Solar Panel
- infiniPower Durability for 10 Years: Anker SOLIX F2600 is built to last. It comes with LiFePO4 batteries, smart temperature control, industrial-grade components, and an impact-resistant design. So power every day for 10 years.
- 2 High-Speed Recharging Choices: Now you're in control of your fast recharging. Recharge to 80% in just 2 hours with solar, or even faster with HyperFlash. It recharges to 80% in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- No Hard Choices with 2560Wh Capacity: When the power's out or you're camping outside, there are no more hard choices with 2560Wh capacity. Give yourself stability and power almost all your appliances at once, complete with 3600W surge power protection.
- Control Your Power with the Anker App: Put power in your hands with the Anker app and control Anker SOLIX F2600 via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. You also get low-battery alerts and can customize discharge limits, recharging speed, and more.
- What's In the Box: Anker SOLIX F2600 Portable Power Station + 200W Anker 531 Solar Panel , AC charging cable, car charging cable, solar charging cable, accessory bag, user manual, and our friendly customer service.
|Rated Capacity||51.2Vdc 50000mAh/2560Wh|
|AC Input||120V~12A Max, 60Hz|
|AC Input Power (Charging)||1440W Max|
|AC Input Power (Bypass Mode)||1440W Max|
|XT60 Input||11-32V⎓10A; 32V-60V⎓20A (1000W Max)|
|USB-C Output||5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/ 20V⎓3A 20V⎓5A (100W Max Per Port)|
|USB-A Output||5V⎓2.4A ( 2.4A Max Per Port )|
|AC Output (Bypass Mode)||120V~12A Max, 60Hz, 1440W Max|
|AC Output (Inverter Mode)||120V~20A, 60Hz, 2400W Max|
|Car Charger Output||12V⎓10A|
|Discharging Temperature||-4°F-104°F / -20°C-40°C|
|Charging Temperature||32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C|
Can Anker SOLIX F2600 support simultaneous charging and discharging?
Yes, Anker SOLIX F2600 Portable Power Station is certified by UL 1778. It can function as an outdoor power supply with UPS capabilities. It can switch between charging and discharging in less than 20ms.
Should I leave Anker SOLIX F2600 plugged in? Will that reduce battery life?
- Turn off all outputs when not in use to avoid energy loss.
- Store in a dry and cool area.
- Check the battery capacity each week. If the battery level is below 30%, charge the power station to 100%. Fully charge it once every 3 months.
How do I connect Anker SOLIX F2600 to the Anker app?
1. Press the loT button to turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Connect your devices when the IOT icon appears.
2. Press the loT button for 2 seconds to turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
3. Press the loT button for 7 seconds to reset Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Why does the power station's battery drain even when no devices are connected?
When the AC and car socket control buttons are turned on, there will be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. To avoid this, make sure the AC and car socket control buttons are turned off or turn on Power Saving mode when not in use.
Which solar panels are compatible with Anker SOLIX F2600 Portable Power Station?
Anker SOLIX F2600 is compatible with 100W, 200W, and 400W solar panels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.